ADVERTISEMENT

What is Johnny QBR rating

It don't look too good for his debut, he's still running his butt of backwards, can't get the ball off or when he does he;s throwing into some good coverage and that killing him

Half time maybe better 2nd half but doubt it, bet ya all of the Aggs are watching to nite

Hook'em

And he’s benched.... Lets face it, Johnny is an idiot and his style of play does not translate to a professional grade defense. When in doubt he just throws the ball, anywhere, wherever, and hopes his team catches it.

And he’s benched.... Lets face it, Johnny is an idiot and his style of play does not translate to a professional grade defense. When in doubt he just throws the ball, anywhere, wherever, and hopes his team catches it.

Must be the Coke flashbacks from Aggieland days of glory

Hook'em

Dude was a product of the system, NFL talent all over the field and the SEC hype machine. Lots of QBs would have put up crazy video game numbers. Look at the gawdy numbers put up by the Tech QBs when Leach was there. Graham Harrell put up better stats with less talent around him. Johnny wasn't even the first to light up the SEC with the Air Raid. Tim Couch had similar numbers with far less talent around him.

Dude was a product of the system, NFL talent all over the field and the SEC hype machine. Lots of QBs would have put up crazy video game numbers. Look at the gawdy numbers put up by the Tech QBs when Leach was there. Graham Harrell put up better stats with less talent around him. Johnny wasn't even the first to light up the SEC with the Air Raid. Tim Couch had similar numbers with far less talent around him.

Bingo. I've been saying this forever. "System QB's" and their style of play don't transfer to the NFL. Another good example will be Baker Mayfield and the bust he's about to become.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
My excellence in computation skills tell me that by the NCAA model johhny hambone had a 55.88 qbr.

By the NFL model he scored a whopping 26.78. Now that right there is craftsmanship.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Baker Mayfield had 6 interceptons last season. Manziel had 4 in the first half. Baker will more than likely be successful at Cleveland.

Bingo. I've been saying this forever. "System QB's" and their style of play don't transfer to the NFL. Another good example will be Baker Mayfield and the bust he's about to become.
I honestly think Mayfield has a pretty good chance to be a productive qb in the NFL. I'm not predicting Tom Brady success but I believe he has more talent than many of his predecessors have had.

I honestly think Mayfield has a pretty good chance to be a productive qb in the NFL. I'm not predicting Tom Brady success but I believe he has more talent than many of his predecessors have had.
Well.... when all you have to do in Cleveland to improve upon last year is win one game, I think the bar has been set pretty low for what defines "success".

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT