ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

GetHooked

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2015
Every president, until Obama, governed according to current events. Carter had the Iranian Hostage crisis, Bush had the Persian Gulf War, Trump had Covid, etc.

Obama, and now Biden, govern their agenda. Screw the Border problem. Screw inflation. Let's just concentrate on global warming, January 6th, gun legislation that will do virtually nothing, etc.

I have no idea how clear thinking Americans can vote for this unconscious, disconnected party.

EDIT: Weaponizing the FBI with the raid on Trumps residence is beyond a police state action.

And then that c u n t Nancy Pelosi comes out and says "no one is above the law". Oh really you stupid bitch? Insider trading and skating on a DWI.

Last edited:
Every president, until Obama, governed according to current events. Carter had the Iranian Hostage crisis, Bush had the Persian Gulf War, Trump had Covid, etc.

Obama, and now Biden, govern their agenda. Screw the Border problem. Screw inflation. Let's just concentrate on global warming, January 6th, gun legislation that will do virtually nothing, etc.

I have no idea how clear thinking Americans can vote for this unconscious, disconnected party.
Blue is associated with handouts. Our country is infested with too many lazy incompetent citizens who breed, making things worse. Thus the blue party control. I get sick to my stomach everytime I see sleepy, harris and pelosi whining.

OP-- go back and read the Declaration.

Jefferson specifically says in there what we are supposed to do when the government usurps the people and tries to be tyrannical.

Last edited:
OP-- go nack and read the Declaration.

Jefferson specifically says in there what we are supposed to do when the government usurps the people and tries to be tyrannical.
Sleepy and kamala don't observe this though. Yer obvservation brother?

Sleepy and kamala don't observe this though. Yer obvservation brother?
We are given a duty and a right, in the Declaration, to use any means necessary to remove a hostile and destructive government. Any means necessary.

Jefferson didn't say, "oh, go vote them out".

He said "throw them off".

I'm pretty sure you know what that meant in 1776.

We are given a duty and a right, in the Declaration, to use any means necessary to remove a hostile and destructive government. Any means necessary.

Jefferson didn't say, "oh, go vote them out".

He said "throw them off".

I'm pretty sure you know what that meant in 1776.
A foreign and domestic banking cartel rules us. They are failing miserably. While many current events are orchestrated, they are failing to produce a majority of grifting drones. They will lose badly when the time comes. I see a move back to state rights where we are loosely joined but not together.

I’m definitely not retiring in the US. I love this country but some of the people living in it
Cuckoo GIF by The Maury Show

Reactions: Belldozer1

Global warming is tied to fossil fuels and thanks to Putin’s war is causing the the present global inflation. The two issues go hand in hand. Address either and you address both.

Reactions: AngryPumpjack
Global warming is tied to fossil fuels and thanks to Putin’s war is causing the the present global inflation. The two issues go hand in hand. Address either and you address both.
Dug in, huh? You lefties are pathetic. There's always someone else to blame for your collective, un-American stupidity.

Last edited:

The climate has and always will change over time. It's not caused by industrialism. What/who are the left-wing tree huggers going to blame when fossil fuels are banned, we're all driving battery powered vehicles and the climate is still changing?

The climate has and always will change over time. It's not caused by industrialism. What/who are the left-wing tree huggers going to blame when fossil fuels are banned, we're all driving battery powered vehicles and the climate is still changing?
I've yet to see a battery powered car offered for the welfare folk. I ain't trying to give sleepy any ideas. 😉

Reactions: txcuernolargo
Yep. Pushing the EV agenda is much easier with high gas prices.
Sleepy's pushing the ev, but doesn't have a clue of a plan for dumping them lithium batteries. Dumping them is more hazardous than the burying of nuclear waste. The Bolivian lithium mines will waste south america. Sleepy's administration and plan is promoting more hurt to our earth's environment than any administration before it.

Last edited:
Alright yac....

Let's talk global economics for a second.

Would gas prices be a bit lower if the war were over?
Yes. About 10-15 cents.
Would inflation be lower if the war were over?
Yes..... by a smidgen.

Why?

Well, guess how much oil Ukraine produces......
55,000 barrels a day. Now that may seem like a lot but--- it's next to nothing. The world needs 100 MILLION barrels a day to keep running. So, sorry, oil being produced in Ukraine has nothing to do with prices. Now, are there major shipping lanes for oil in Ukraine?
No.
Terminals?
Yes-- 3. For TAKING OIL IN, not shipping it out.
Refineries?
Yes
Just 1
To put it in perspective, Corpus Christi has 6. And all of them dwarf the 1 in Ukraine.

So, we've determined that Ukraine doesn't sell oil, and they aren't buying it right now, so why the price hike?

Simple.

US and Saudi production are down. US because of the fvcking idiot we have in the Whitehouse who threatened to destroy oil companies, and Saudi because- "We are Saudi. Fvck you, that's why."

The Saudis ran through a ton of cash the last 8 years. They are going to milk this for every nickel. But sure, send Biden there to get on his knees Kamala style and try and suck that earth gravy right out of the Saudi Prince's Royal dick. Won't happen.

Inflation--- let's talk about it.

Inflation is killing us because of MONEY.

The last President was bullied by congress into giving tax payers trillions because we were all going to die from a Chinese flu developed in a lab. Bad move for Trump.

Then this dip sh!t comes in and spends MORE. Worse move for Biden.

Now that we have flooded the world with fiat currency we just expect everything to go back to normal-- but it doesn't.

Why?

Because the head of the largest nation of CONSUMERS (Biden/US) has done nothing to speed up supply lines.

Ports are still bottle necked. Why? Well in Cali you can't use trucks that give off too much CO2-- so only about 5% of trucks can go there and haul loads. President Fvck-knuckles hasn't suspended that crap.
Chips are stuck on docks in Tiawan and LA, chips for cars, laptops, phones etc.
No oil and gas means no fertilizer. Guess some of you stupid mother fvckers don't know this but without oil and gas, there's not fertilizer that can be mass produced.
No fertilizer means less crops.
Less crops mean less food for us.
Less crops mean less food for our cows, chickens and pigs.
Less food for them mean less eggs, beef, milk, Popeyes and KFC, less BBQ meat.

And when you have LESS of something, the price goes up. And if the price keeps going up you have "inflation".

How many cows does Ukraine have?
How much milk do you buy from Ukraine?
Eggs...... you buy Ukrainian eggs?

Now in fairness, would things be SLIGHTLY better if there were no war in Ukraine?

Yes.

But at this point, that would like a 400lb woman losing 10 pounds. She's still fat as fvck.

Alright yac....

Let's talk global economics for a second.

Would gas prices be a bit lower if the war were over?
Yes. About 10-15 cents.
Would inflation be lower if the war were over?
Yes..... by a smidgen.

Why?

Well, guess how much oil Ukraine produces......
55,000 barrels a day. Now that may seem like a lot but--- it's next to nothing. The world needs 100 MILLION barrels a day to keep running. So, sorry, oil being produced in Ukraine has nothing to do with prices. Now, are there major shipping lanes for oil in Ukraine?
No.
Terminals?
Yes-- 3. For TAKING OIL IN, not shipping it out.
Refineries?
Yes
Just 1
To put it in perspective, Corpus Christi has 6. And all of them dwarf the 1 in Ukraine.

So, we've determined that Ukraine doesn't sell oil, and they aren't buying it right now, so why the price hike?

Simple.

US and Saudi production are down. US because of the fvcking idiot we have in the Whitehouse who threatened to destroy oil companies, and Saudi because- "We are Saudi. Fvck you, that's why."

The Saudis ran through a ton of cash the last 8 years. They are going to milk this for every nickel. But sure, send Biden there to get on his knees Kamala style and try and suck that earth gravy right out of the Saudi Prince's Royal dick. Won't happen.

Inflation--- let's talk about it.

Inflation is killing us because of MONEY.

The last President was bullied by congress into giving tax payers trillions because we were all going to die from a Chinese flu developed in a lab. Bad move for Trump.

Then this dip sh!t comes in and spends MORE. Worse move for Biden.

Now that we have flooded the world with fiat currency we just expect everything to go back to normal-- but it doesn't.

Why?

Because the head of the largest nation of CONSUMERS (Biden/US) has done nothing to speed up supply lines.

Ports are still bottle necked. Why? Well in Cali you can't use trucks that give off too much CO2-- so only about 5% of trucks can go there and haul loads. President Fvck-knuckles hasn't suspended that crap.
Chips are stuck on docks in Tiawan and LA, chips for cars, laptops, phones etc.
No oil and gas means no fertilizer. Guess some of you stupid mother fvckers don't know this but without oil and gas, there's not fertilizer that can be mass produced.
No fertilizer means less crops.
Less crops mean less food for us.
Less crops mean less food for our cows, chickens and pigs.
Less food for them mean less eggs, beef, milk, Popeyes and KFC, less BBQ meat.

And when you have LESS of something, the price goes up. And if the price keeps going up you have "inflation".

How many cows does Ukraine have?
How much milk do you buy from Ukraine?
Eggs...... you buy Ukrainian eggs?

Now in fairness, would things be SLIGHTLY better if there were no war in Ukraine?

Yes.

But at this point, that would like a 400lb woman losing 10 pounds. She's still fat as fvck.
I think he understood yer jist.

I just hope UPS is able to deliver food and such, after we aren't able to charge our batteries, due to power grid problems/hi jacks.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Talked to a truck driver today who's been driving for 47 years. Pumps shut off at $1,000. Sometimes doesn't fill the tanks. Most trucks are governed at 65 mph and that may drop, bc insurance is cheaper and biden pushing it. He said watch out. The older, experienced drivers, such as he, are retiring. Leaving the field to young bucks who are only looking at the dollar bills and do not always obey traffic laws and courtesy. What is worse, he said, are foreigners driving trucks in the US. They make the young drivers look like angels.

Talked to a truck driver today who's been driving for 47 years. Pumps shut off at $1,000. Sometimes doesn't fill the tanks. Most trucks are governed at 65 mph and that may drop, bc insurance is cheaper and biden pushing it. He said watch out. The older, experienced drivers, such as he, are retiring. Leaving the field to young bucks who are only looking at the dollar bills and do not always obey traffic laws and courtesy. What is worse, he said, are foreigners driving trucks in the US. They make the young drivers look like angels.
Read up on DEF shortages they say is coming for diesel trucks

Read up on DEF shortages they say is coming for diesel trucks
Here's a good article about it. Union Pacific and Flying J are having a dispute.

I have a feeling Joe Biden is somehow involved in the UPRC/Flying J mixup. I’m not an abortion proponent but in Joe Biden’s case I’m willing to make an exception, even retroactively.

Reactions: Hoookem722
ADVERTISEMENT