ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

Sleepy and kamala don't observe this though. Yer obvservation brother?
Unfortunately that won’t happen we have tons of west coast transplants living the good life in good ole Austin Texas.
and of course Biden likes to point out the fact that “the people” would need F-15’s etc to take on the govt. that piece of crap isn’t for the people, he’s a damn dictator

Hey Bell!.....did you know that they finally changed the look of the Quarter? It still has Washington on the front..(obverse to you correctness freaks) and on the reverse....written in Spanish.....That would have gotten ole Stranger cooking...

Reactions: Belldozer1
Hey Bell!.....did you know that they finally changed the look of the Quarter? It still has Washington on the front..(obverse to you correctness freaks) and on the reverse....written in Spanish.....That would have gotten ole Stranger cooking...
Well I only accept wooden nickels so I’ll have to check out what you’re telling me

That lady that's the press secretary for biden certainly does not promote bipartisanship. She constantly feels the need to berate and put down Republicans, spouting her opinions instead of giving a brief or answer questions. 🙄

It’s strange that there’s never the same response to the “right to have their voices heard” in a city as at the Capitol Building.

They need to be sure and call all the documents they find in zBidens various houses "classified" and not Top Secret since they have been laying around since Hunters cocaine years when he said on 60 Minutes proudly...yeah, I was coked out of my mind....

At any rate, they ain't secret no more...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT