ADVERTISEMENT

What's your surly handle?

I posted there about a year or so ago under my same handle. Called a dude a "fvcking cvnt magnet" that was being a giant ass hat and caught a perma-ban.

It's certainly a hyper sensitive board and yet crude at the same time. It's best to have about 20 socks to combat the negatives, lol.

I don't post but I lurk over there. It's a good site for current news but way too whiny for me. They whine about every little thing.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Scholz is an average poster on surly, he is not "special" at all. Only interesting thing about that site is it allows posts of all the premium info from other sites on the free recruiting forums. Can not believe rivals, 247 & texags just allow all their pay recruiting content to be pasted for free on surly. Maybe nothing can be done. But all the premium stuff is posted within minutes.

Scholz is an average poster on surly, he is not "special" at all. Only interesting thing about that site is it allows posts of all the premium info from other sites on the free recruiting forums. Can not believe rivals, 247 & texags just allow all their pay recruiting content to be pasted for free on surly. Maybe nothing can be done. But all the premium stuff is posted within minutes.

Yep, the only reason I go over there.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
I frequent just about every site there is, don't post near as much as I used to though. More for a lurker now. But I post as this same handle CoachEmUp64.

.....I'm always watching.....;)

Haven't posted on another Horn site since @BringBackRoyal tricked me into to coming to this shithole 20 years ago. Lol.

Actually he saved me. See I was new to the interwebs, and was posting on the AAS message board. Good god that was a pathetic site. I'm convinced @Belldozer1 waa on there as well, posting as "okiemofo". Lol
Not to change the subject but aren’t you from Cuero?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I'm in the dark here. What is surly?

Every now and then I come across RJ Young a sooner with a podcast. I gotta admit he's a pretty interesting guy. But other then that I don't go on other boards.

I'm in the dark here. What is surly?

Every now and then I come across RJ Young a sooner with a podcast. I gotta admit he's a pretty interesting guy. But other then that I don't go on other boards.
Old website that became the new ShaggyBevo after shaggy went down.

Haven't posted on another Horn site since @BringBackRoyal tricked me into to coming to this shithole 20 years ago. Lol.

Actually he saved me. See I was new to the interwebs, and was posting on the AAS message board. Good god that was a pathetic site. I'm convinced @Belldozer1 waa on there as well, posting as "okiemofo". Lol

Man I remember that AAS board as well. What an awful board that was. I went on there for the same reason as you lack off familiarity with internet boards. Sooner trolls posted at will and when they had a moderator it was worse. A guy named J Frank Webb. Without citing examples that guy was an a**hole. He actually liked the sooner trolls.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Coachemup64....No...Shaggy is still there.The guy that ran it for years got sent away and he started Surly Bevo. Most of the regular posters went with him, but not all Shaggy got to keep all the old content, so all that fabulous Trujon stuff stayed there. Foe that matter, Trujon may have as well.

This is an amazing moment.....first time I ever was able to inform Coachemup of anything....frankly, I am honored!

Well, yes, now that you've changed the subject. Lol
Through my work we’ve be been dealing with the Strait family and let me assure everyone that’s a big family. Just curious if you ever see Robert Strait over there? One of his cousins told me he works for UPS

Through my work we’ve be been dealing with the Strait family and let me assure everyone that’s a big family. Just curious if you ever see Robert Strait over there? One of his cousins told me he works for UPS

Guess I should've clarified, I'm from from Cuero, but I don't live there. Havent even seen the town in over 10 years. There's only a couple people I talk to from there. Haven't talked to Robert in even longer. He was living in Victoria last I knew.

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT