ADVERTISEMENT

Where did Vernon Jackson sign?

I'm hearing that aggie doesn't have a signed LOI yet. Anyone know about this?

Looks official to me. This kid was cut lose by Bama for a reason. He wants to play RB...we do not need him at RB.

Well....Eyes..u were right. This one is a head scratcher. The word was that atm was going to sign him as a RB but they are about 4 deep at RB.

As of this morning, DE Vernon Jackson of Boling has not faxed in his LOI to A&M.

People still expects it to go A&M's way, but he's been in contact with TCU and Texas.

This is how Texags has it listed.

RB Vernon Jackson (Boling) - We know Jackson signed his Texas A&M LOI, but we're awaiting word from A&M's side that all the paperwork is correct.

This seems much ado about nothing. He signed that thing late yesterday well after aggy loaded up on RBs, so I guessing the unofficialness of it is just clerical and not him still being open. If he was still undecided why would he sign a LOI for aggy last night?

This seems much ado about nothing. He signed that thing late yesterday well after aggy loaded up on RBs, so I guessing the unofficialness of it is just clerical and not him still being open. If he was still undecided why would he sign a LOI for aggy last night?
LOL...they took him at RB. I am glad our staff didn't cave just to get somebody on campus. He will have a short career with the aggies.

Meh. I don't have a problem offering him as an offensive player. It's what he played in high school. He's a jumbo athlete probably better suited for an H back if your offense has a demand for that position. He makes a good DL prospect as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT