ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Steve Patterson?

CAHorn47

Nov 22, 2013
Any of you Longhorn insiders who can track UT planes have a clue whether Steve is in Columbus (in case Dayton loses to Providence) or Omaha (in case Wichita State loses to Kansas)? Would be great to wake up Monday morning with a new basketball coach.

I'm not sure ambushing a coach after a tournament loss with a job offer is the right way to conduct this.

He could put an ad on Craigslist and find a better coach. Give it time.

You are surely right, but I really don't want another dawn to break with Rick Barnes as our basketball coach.

Did you see how nervously Kimmel laughed after he joked about "doing to butler what you did to bin laden" and Mcraven just laughed.

Pretty intimidating when you're cracking jokes at a guy that could kill you with a plastic spork.

I'm going out on a short limb and saying that my chancellor can kick your chancellor's ass up and down the block with both hands tied behind his back. I've never had my ass kicked by a Navy seal before, but I'd love to go a couple rounds with the guy just to see how tough he is and how fast he'd put me in hurt locker.

Wait till after the tournament to even think about there being a comment about Rick Barnes. But if he wants to build this 450 mil arena he's going to need a coach to bring out the enthusiasm for it. No way Barnes can do that especially after we all saw how his highly touted team barely made it and how they are force to shoot 3's even though they are one of the tallest teams out there?

I don't understand that!

I can see not trying to hire a new guy until after the NCAA's....but I cant see why they didnt fire Barnes in the second half, much less after the game. Every second they dont fire him makes me worried they will keep him on.

ADVERTISEMENT