ADVERTISEMENT

Which company has the worst commercials?

So tired of Flo’s ugly face and Progressive. How many years do we have to watch this talentless lady and their stupid attempts at humor?

Reactions: NativeTex
Halo Top ice cream, and it’s not close.

go watch the commercial with the fatty dancing while eating ice cream, wearing yoga clothes.

will make you puke

Kroger. Use of little cartoon characters doing impossible, silly moves. Compared to classy HEB commercials, they should be ashamed.

I will cast my vote for Leah on the Enbrel commercials. I have seen it a hundred million times..

The original Jake is in one commercial. The customer on the phone asked him what he was wearing and he turned around and asked the guy who was in the cubicle behind him if customers ever asked what he was wearing. The old Jake came out of his cubicle uhhhh yeah. Then he went back. The new Jake began to tell the customer what he was wearing.

The old Jake was funny despite not being an actor. They should've continued using him. You don't need to be a real actor to do a 30 second commercial.

Any Cheesy commercials from those personal injury lawyers.....

Reactions: MATF
The worst commercials on TV are the ones where they have whiny celebrities begging for just 19 cents a day to save this suffering cat or dog. Hell, you're the one leaving the poor unwashed unfed animal in the cage so you can film in and ask for money~!

If you're in the Houston area Jim Adler commercials are very bad.

Anyone seen this one though?

Texas Law Hawk

Reactions: LonghornGary
Of anyone every tried to sell me Liberty Mutual, I would let them know what I think about bird brain companies like them. Of course, if they were the best buy, I would still go with them, but not because of the ad.

What is everyone's thoughts on Peyton Manning ads? I like the Nationwide series with Brad Paisley, but they are totally ineffective.
Flo has definitely hung on some pounds over the years. Used to be reasonably cute but now is a lumbering heavyweight. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Of anyone every tried to sell me Liberty Mutual, I would let them know what I think about bird brain companies like them. Of course, if they were the best buy, I would still go with them, but not because of the ad.

What is everyone's thoughts on Peyton Manning ads? I like the Nationwide series with Brad Paisley, but they are totally ineffective.

They wouldn't be on year three (or four?) of Peyton & Brad if it wasn't VERY effective overall.

But I agree - they're...not good.

The Joe Biden healthcare commercial.
Threw up all over my man cave floor.
It's the worst....FACT

ADVERTISEMENT