ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you guys like this weekend?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
You know last year's playoffs were so exciting. We got more of the same in the chargers/jaguars game.

On Saturday we have the chiefs/ jaguars. You know Trevor Lawrence can be a star in a few years. But I don't see them winning. KC

The nightcap is giants/eagles. I don't know much about the giants but they sprung an upset on the Vikings. I've seen the eagles and I see them winning.

On Sunday we have bills/bengals. I predict this will be the best game of the weekend. Tossup.

Prime time on Sunday night. 49ers/cowboys. I hope it becomes a memorable game. I'm going with the 49ers.

Looking at the odds I think the eagles and the chiefs will cover.

Sundays games are to close to call.

Chiefs
Eagles
Bills
Cowboys

I’m a huge Cowboys fan and we owe the Niners for last season. I think Purdy is due for a bad game and the Cowboys are the best defense he has faced in 7 starts. I think it will be the best game of the weekend. Winner of that game is going to the Super Bowl and that’s exactly how it used to be in the 90’s. Whoever won that game you just knew they were winning it all.

I just don’t see anybody beating Mahomes and the Chiefs this season though.

Reactions: hookem777
Chiefs
Eagles
Bills
Cowboys

I’m a huge Cowboys fan and we owe the Niners for last season. I think Purdy is due for a bad game and the Cowboys are the best defense he has faced in 7 starts. I think it will be the best game of the weekend. Winner of that game is going to the Super Bowl and that’s exactly how it used to be in the 90’s. Whoever won that game you just knew they were winning it all.

I just don’t see anybody beating Mahomes and the Chiefs this season though.
Huge Texas fan and Huge Cowboy fan? Nuts of steal this one.

Last week they showed a graph that the 49ers led the NFL in

fewest points allowed
fewest yards allowed
they led the NFL in interceptions

acquiring Christian McCaffrey was huge.

It seems like they're the team to beat.

Getting McCaffrey was huge and biggest move of the season. My picks:

Bengals
Chiefs
Eagle’s
Niners (sorry, not sorry cowboys fan)

Chiefs
Niners

Chiefs

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
27 years of misery as a Cowboys fan. I think this is the year they may break the curse and make a Super Bowl. I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s so these last 25 years are not what I was used to growing up.
not a cowboys fan, not really a NFL fan..but for you sir, i hope you get what you wish for!

27 years of misery as a Cowboys fan. I think this is the year they may break the curse and make a Super Bowl. I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s so these last 25 years are not what I was used to growing up.
I haven’t been a Dak supporter, but he was an animal against the Bucs. I am still not a believer in him until I see a couple of repeat performances of last weeks game. Dallas has a great chance if he does. Otherwise, I have the eagles/bills in the championship

Reactions: Hoookem722
I haven’t been a Dak supporter, but he was an animal against the Bucs. I am still not a believer in him until I see a couple of repeat performances of last weeks game. Dallas has a great chance if he does. Otherwise, I have the eagles/bills in the championship
I’ve always been a big Dak fan but his inconsistency has been an issue over his career. When he’s on though he’s as good as any QB in the NFL.

I as well have never been a Dak fan he can't hit the right side of a barn. He did have a great game against Brady and after 8 times we finally beat him. But can Dak do it again? If he plays like that all playoffs Cowboys will be in the super bowl, if not I got San Francisco and Bill's in the Super Bowl.

I as well have never been a Dak fan he can't hit the right side of a barn. He did have a great game against Brady and after 8 times we finally beat him. But can Dak do it again? If he plays like that all playoffs Cowboys will be in the super bowl, if not I got San Francisco and Bill's in the Super Bowl.
Ya that’s just not true at all. Dak is 8th all time incareer completion percentage and is consistently in the top 5 of on target percentage. The Dak isn’t accurate narratives are one of the biggest misconceptions of all time.

There's a new rule from playoff games that go into overtime. Basically if a team scores on the first possession the other team will get the ball and try to do something.

I like this rule.

Damn Trevor Lawrence is a bad boy.

It takes the chiefs 6 minutes to score a TD.

Trevor comes and it takes him 2 minutes to come back and put up a td.

Ya that’s just not true at all. Dak is 8th all time incareer completion percentage and is consistently in the top 5 of on target percentage. The Dak isn’t accurate narratives are one of the biggest misconceptions of all time.

Oh you wanna be bring up stats? Well since week 7 of the NFL Dak has had the most turnovers in the NFL

And since week 7 they have also led the league in scoring lol. They won 12 games and just won a playoff game despite Dak throwing those interceptions. 7 of his 15 were off of tipped balls. Context matters. Josh Allen has thrown 16 interceptions this year but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad QB.

There will be no upset in the Giants/Eagles game.

It's 28/0 Philly and it's not even that close.

And by the way I'm a Cowboys fan been one since the womb. I just don't like Dak and I think he is not worth the money and there are plenty of others that think the same. Dak won his first playoff game finally! Burrows has played for a Super Bowl with a lesser team and don't even have an indoor practice facility! Don't compare apples to oranges cause Josh Allen and Dak are not even on the same level.

Damn the eagles had the ball for 8 minutes just to kick a fg.

The cowboys or the 49ers are going to have their hands full next Sunday.

And by the way I'm a Cowboys fan been one since the womb. I just don't like Dak and I think he is not worth the money and there are plenty of others that think the same. Dak won his first playoff game finally! Burrows has played for a Super Bowl with a lesser team and don't even have an indoor practice facility! Don't compare apples to oranges cause Josh Allen and Dak are not even on the same level.
You’re a fan but thought that was Dak’s first playoff win? He won one in 2018 as well lol. It’s a team sport and wins and losses are a team stat, not an individual stat. Just look at Dan Marino as proof of that. All time great QB but never got a championship. Doesn’t take away from his greatness. And no I’m not saying Dak is Dan Marino.

It took Matt Stafford 13 years to win a championship. Took Peyton Manning 10 years to win one. Dak isn’t even 30 years old yet. Tom Brady has ruined everyone’s standards of a QB nowadays.

Last edited:
Yeah I am a fan still have my Nike Aikman jersey and Smith jerseys and tons of other crap from growing up. Yeah how can I forget his 2-3 record shame on me. Guess you missed the video I posted as well. Shows you how much of a Dak fan I am not. I am glad your are optimistic of Dak winning a Super Bowl. Same could be said about Romo.

Last edited:
You’re a fan but thought that was Dak’s first playoff win? He won one in 2018 as well lol. It’s a team sport and wins and losses are a team stat, not an individual stat. Just look at Dan Marino as proof of that. All time great QB but never got a championship. Doesn’t take away from his greatness. And no I’m not saying Dak is Dan Marino.

It took Matt Stafford 13 years to win a championship. Took Peyton Manning 10 years to win one. Dak isn’t even 30 years old yet. Tom Brady has ruined everyone’s standards of a QB nowadays.

Dak isn't Peyton Manning, not even close. And I'd argue he isn't anywhere to being as consistent as Stafford was for all those years in Detroit.

Dak is inconsistent. And people CONSTANTLY have to defend his shortcomings. That should tell you something. If he would just play a bit more consistent, he would be the best QB in the NFC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT