ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like tomorrow

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
49ers/eagles my hearts with the 49ers but the eagles will win

Bengals/chiefs I'm going with the Bengals

I don't know what the point spreads are.

Weather it's going to be in the 50's in Philadelphia

It's going to be in the 20's in Kansas City.

I’m going with KC and Philly. Wouldn’t be surprised if it goes the other way. These are 2 really good matchups.

They said he’s on his 13th team. Which means he’s been cut 12 times. He looks like it. Makes me want to franchise tag Cooper Rush.
If it wasn't for SF D this game would be over and also that gift of a TD in the 1st.

Is Jalen Hurts really that much better than Brock Purdy?
I don’t think so. Hurts had 120 yards passing and they won by multiple score’s because Philly has the most complete team in the league. I don’t think he can carry a team once he gets a bigger contract and starts taking up a good amount of the salary cap.

The zebras are allowed to use their own discretion.

They're going to be protective of qb's. Ok fine.

Purdy and Johnson got knocked out of the game in both cases their heads bounced off the ground and the defense usually gets called for a personal foul. The eagles were not.

The roughing the passer/punter penalties called on the 49ers were nowhere near that brutal.

And yet the eagles only got called for 4 penalties the 49ers got called for 11.

The 49ers have to own their penalties. But why are the so many games when the zebras really focus on one team and ignore the other team.

Like the OSU game. Or today.

Joseph Joseph Joseph.

With that said, there was HUGE holding on that play. Were these big 12 refs?

The zebras are allowed to use their own discretion.

They're going to be protective of qb's. Ok fine.

Purdy and Johnson got knocked out of the game in both cases their heads bounced off the ground and the defense usually gets called for a personal foul. The eagles were not.

The roughing the passer/punter penalties called on the 49ers were nowhere near that brutal.

And yet the eagles only got called for 4 penalties the 49ers got called for 11.

The 49ers have to own their penalties. But why are the so many games when the zebras really focus on one team and ignore the other team.

Like the OSU game. Or today.
That’s not what happened to Purdy at all. He had an injury to his throwing arm cause the defender hit it when he was throwing a pass.

Last edited:
That’s not what happened to Purdy at all. He had an injury to his throwing a cause the defender hit when he was throwing a pass
I didn't watch the game until the second half. My brother told me that the hit was the same kind of hit Johnson got.

As far as the other game....... Joseph how could you?

There was someone in here that was ardent about Jaken Hurtz not making it in the NFL.

Now who was that.......

There was someone in here that was ardent about Jaken Hurtz not making it in the NFL.

Now who was that.......
Wonder if it's the same guy who said Joe Burrow wouldn't make it lol. O wait, that guys not around anymore.

But as far as Jalen Hurts, he had 120 yards yesterday and his team won by 24 points. Their team is stacked. When he gets a contract and is eating up 15-20% of the salary cap it's going to be a different story on whether he can carry the team. His base salary this year was only 1 million.

Carson Wentz had an MVP season in 2017 and the Eagles went to the Super Bowl and won it. Fast forward to now and Wentz is on his 5th team and is about to be out of the league.

Well two big 12 qbs facing each other again and two texas boys. Again they will also talk about this being the first time two black qbs facing each other in a superbowl so be ready.

Well two big 12 qbs facing each other again and two texas boys. Again they will also talk about this being the first time two black qbs facing each other in a superbowl so be ready.
Well what's wrong with talking about that? It took 57 SB's to finally happen and I can think of only 3 black qb's that have won a SB.

Max Kellerman did that this morning with Jay and Keyshawn already.

There is nothing wrong with it, it's just going to be talked about alot history in the making, and we will never see another Brady. You are correct with 3, could be 4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT