ADVERTISEMENT

Who is gemba?

Most likely you or someone very similar to you. One dude creates multiple accounts and post #1 is a troll post on a rivals website. Then you look at the post history and all post are on said rivals website. Its pretty pathetic dude your a fan of the aggy but all post are on daddies board.

An Aggie troll that keeps creating new socks, much to the displeasure of many sips. He has to create so many socks because he can't hold his troll in long enough to reach a 25 post count.

I honestly was thinking it was you, OP, but you do have more rational posts. Actual informed arguments.

Originally posted by FactFinder989:
An Aggie troll that keeps creating new socks, much to the displeasure of many sips. He has to create so many socks because he can't hold his troll in long enough to reach a 25 post count.

I honestly was thinking it was you, OP, but you do have more rational posts. Actual informed arguments.
That would be TEXAS to you, aggy!

Gag me.

Can you two guys just hug and bro out? Better yet, since you are clearly one person patting yourself on the back on the interweb in some sick way trying to act like one poster is giving the other 'street cred'.........why don't you go find a mirror and give yourself a kiss in it.

Seriously there is more to life than posting here. And then making up screen name after screen name when you get banned. And then making up more screen names to give other screen names props. Get a life. I sincerely hope you do.

It's ok guys. I knew this would be coming, I've read this board for a long while, know many of the characters you guys talk about, at least like PBM? He was the hardass Mod. Mike was asked to come back and hang around for an extra term. FB talks about a lot of Left field things, but he's good ppl. Bomb is as obsessed as he portrays all Aggies, and yall give LM one of the tougher Volunteer (you gettin paid for this?) Mod positions on the internet.

I'll try and hold back that swag talk for you guys. I really do want to talk about everyday stuff if you guys are good with it, just with half the respect Mike gets. I can handle that.

I'll ride this tidal wave of accusations like I had prepared for. In the morning guys, if LM keeps my account active.

It's ok guys. I knew this would be coming, I've read this board for a long while, know many of the characters you guys talk about, at least like PBM? He was the hardass Mod. Mike was asked to come back and hang around for an extra term. FB talks about a lot of Left field things, but he's good ppl. Bomb is as obsessed as he portrays all Aggies, and yall give LM one of the tougher Volunteer (you gettin paid for this?) Mod positions on the internet.

I'll try and hold back that swag talk for you guys. I really do want to talk about everyday stuff if you guys are good with it, just with half the respect Mike gets. I can handle that.

I'll ride this tidal wave of accusations like I had prepared for. In the morning guys, if LM keeps my account active.
The reason people like Mike is because he isn't a troll that lives on this board. His account is with aggyyell and while he does post a ton over here its obvious he post on other boards. You on the other hand create an OB account and start troll post at # 1.

only way to know for sure it to nuke both of em
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/24 8:39 AM by madcow12

I see, my counter to that is I don't feel like Aggieyell is worth the fee. I don't know their staff or their community and am fine with the site I sunscribe to for my Aggie info.

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:
I've seen bomb call three posters gemba in my short time here. What is the story?
I'm gemba! I told these guys what was going to happen to their team before it hapened. They weren't ready for it. When it happened they couldn't stand it. As you can tell, bomb will never forget me!

Originally posted by gemba3:

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:
I've seen bomb call three posters gemba in my short time here. What is the story?
I'm gemba! I told these guys what was going to happen to their team before it hapened. They weren't ready for it. When it happened they couldn't stand it. As you can tell, bomb will never forget me!
And we told you what was going to happen to your team after JM left.. and you didnt want to believe us.... and nobody can forget you b/c you are annoyoing

Originally posted by jsto60:

Gag me.

Can you two guys just hug and bro out? Better yet, since you are clearly one person patting yourself on the back on the interweb in some sick way trying to act like one poster is giving the other 'street cred'.........why don't you go find a mirror and give yourself a kiss in it.

Seriously there is more to life than posting here. And then making up screen name after screen name when you get banned. And then making up more screen names to give other screen names props. Get a life. I sincerely hope you do.
Did you just say "Gag me", or did someone hack your account?

ADVERTISEMENT