ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Again?

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Who we gonna make a millionaire again? Harrell or Ash or Brady? I am not liking Harrell cause of lack of Experience, Ash, remains a mystery to me and Brady got some good moves at LSU..Its Herman's choice too make as his choice will condemn him or make him that's for sure..beware of a coach that make fast decisions , CS should remind ya of that! And then it don't matter who he chooses as he may not be around after next year...me , personally I think we should just scrub the whole coaching staff and start over as we are doing components of it already, saves having to come back later and fire the ones we hired for Herman..plus I think Herman has made his mark already in Texas Football...

Not saying that I disagree with starting over with a clean sheet of paper, FB, but who is out there that Texas could realistically get? Remember, Strong was about Texas' fifth choice, as quite a few guys either used Texas as leverage to get a raise and stay where they were at, or they just turned the job down all together. Unfortunately, quality coaches aren't beating down the doors to coach at Texas these days.

Not saying that I disagree with starting over with a clean sheet of paper, FB, but who is out there that Texas could realistically get? Remember, Strong was about Texas' fifth choice, as quite a few guys either used Texas as leverage to get a raise and stay where they were at, or they just turned the job down all together. Unfortunately, quality coaches aren't beating down the doors to coach at Texas these days.

Money Talks MM! How bad ya wanna win?

I wonder why :cool:

Money Talks MM! How bad ya wanna win?

Not necessarily. Texas has tried to money whip some coaches before and it didn't matter. Like I mentioned previously, they used it as leverage to get a better deal and stay where they were at. As hard as it is to say this, Texas isn't the plumb job like it used to be that some think it still is.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT