ADVERTISEMENT

Why I love UT Football

HornNation101

1986 UT Grad and OEF US Army Combat Veteran
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2011
Fredericksburg, Texas
I love it because it reminds me of my youth. I love it because I am proud to be from Texas, a graduate from UT, and UT represents our entire State to the Nation. I love it because I know the hot days of summer are coming to close and soon it will be cooler and then Deer season. I love it because on a cold November Saturday night I can watch UT on tv beat up Texas Tech and drink whiskey and go deer hunting in the morning. I love it because it is a distraction from other problems like work, life, and politics. I love it because I want OU to get their ass kicked in by UT and for OU players and fans to know their State and life really does suck. I love it because when I go to a game, it reminds me of college days. I love it because I want to see a battle every Saturday, only the strong survive. I love our Longhorn Decal on the Helmet, our Burnt Orange uniforms and all White Storm Trooper uniforms, and the words Texas on the shirts. F' it, I love UT. So for all you social protestors out there, do not bring it into our Stadium or you will hear the Boos rain down like Niagara Falls from 80,000 fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT