ADVERTISEMENT

Why is it

LonghornSoldier

Dec 12, 2005
that these sheep molesting agy tards are rushing here in droves to mock our basketball team when we made the 64 team tourney and they are in the NIT.. not too mention our b-ball team has done much more in the last 15 years in basketball than aggys have in their entire history in the sport....

for not caring about us, and not being obsessed with trying to find an angle to make themselves feel superior, they sure as hell do run here a lot to talk trash when they honestly have no room to be doing so... wonder how many mythical championships the will create to put up on their stadium, or retarded banners for participating in the NIT just to make themselves feel better... and that is all it does b/c everyone else is laughing at how pathetic they are... but they dont see it b/c they are ALL to focused on trying to do better than Daddy.

"for not caring about us, and not being obsessed with trying to find an angle to make themselves feel superior"

Lil bro syndrome. It's something that's been eating at them their entire lifetime. It's a sickness. Aggys will never learn, to gain respect you have to win. Empty rhetoric is all they have, which is why I have a great time screwing with them. You can't beat facts like national titles, conference titles and head to head. At the end of the day, aggy will always be our lil bro.

This post was edited on 3/19 11:23 PM by utisdabomb12

lil bro? how about disowned cousin who owes me money? freakin backwards assed morons couldn't even afford purple so they went with maroon tinted crap. idiots have to play with 12 men on the football field just to keep up.

If they win the NIT, they'll be the 66th best tournament team in the country.

Funny side note about that, the first proposed team colors for texas were burnt orange AND maroon, but that idea was nixed and the maroon was done away with in favor of white.

I guess they picked up the maroon and ran with it.

even their colors are sloppy seconds....

Originally posted by TaylorHorn:
If they win the NIT, they'll be the 66th best tournament team in the country.
Technically 69th since you have to figure the teams in the play in games were probably rated than a&m

A&M is terrible. They didn't beat a single decent team all year.

They had two wins against LSU who finished 54 in RPI (lost first round game in the tournament).

A&M beat absolutely nobody this year. A&M stacked their schedule to get to 20 wins. It's sad that the aggys still resort to soft scheduling in the big 3 sports to try and enhance their resume.

This post was edited on 3/20 2:00 PM by utisdabomb12

easy answer........they do it because it gets in yalls heads so bad. On a side note, its also pathetic of them to worry about yall.

"they do it because it gets in yalls heads so bad."

Aggys don't bother me one bit. I get a good laugh at their expense every time they post here.

dabomb contrary to what you say, your actions say otherwise. You bring them up quite frequently and make topics about a&m on a regular basis. It brings me to this, why give them that much attention if they dont matter to you?

"dabomb contrary to what you say, your actions say otherwise."

Incorrect. If someone is actually in your head on a message board you should probably just give up on life. I've never been even remotely worked up by anyone on here.

"You bring them up quite frequently and make topics about a&m on a regular basis."

Because it's fun and I know it bothers them.

It brings me to this, why give them that much attention if they dont matter to you?

If they are going to run their mouths on this board, I'm going to screw with them. I hardly ever bring up aggys on other forums. You get what you deserve. If you run your mouth I'm going to give you facts that make you look like a fool. If aggys feel the need to talk trash over nothing I have no problem giving them facts. At the end of the day, I know I'm in the head of multiple aggys on here. It's sad, but the truth. You don't see me posting on aggy boards creating multiple names, because frankly I don't care enough.

This post was edited on 3/21 1:17 PM by utisdabomb12

dabomb I agree with you its pathetic they make up different screen names to mess with you guys on here, however they do it for one reason. IT GETS UNDER YOUR SKIN! Ask yourself this. If you ignored them and didnt give them attention, do you honestly feel they would keep posting? Of course not. I would imagine they sit at home laughing reading the message board because they did exactly what they set out to do and thats make you mad.

"If you ignored them and didnt give them attention, do you honestly feel they would keep posting."

Yes

well i think you are mistaken. they would get bored with it and go elsewhere, perhaps to another Texas message board. I dislike Texas and even OSU, however outside of the occasional comment or laugh i never think about them much. You however concern yourself with A&M or maybe even OU daily. I would think about that If i were you.

"well i think you are mistaken. they would get bored with it and go elsewhere, perhaps to another Texas message board."

Nope, they are a crazed cult. This gemba dude has created like 50 names on here, it takes a special type of lunatic to be that devoted to posting on here. Whether we ignore them or not will make no difference, which is why I will continue to screw with them. Like I said, I have no desire to post on aggy sites. If they want to troll on here feel free, but I will continue to throw facts in their face.
This post was edited on 3/21 1:49 PM by utisdabomb12

Bomb, you are quite delusional, but I like that about you. You more so than anyone bring up your true, long-lost rival, A&M. If you didn't, we wouldn't be able to interject our opines on anything. But you create a topic on this forum for everything A&M and you make it easy by practically keeping a 24/7 sign above the door. You would literally start an underwater basket-weaving thread if A&M was in it.

You hate us so much, that you can't stop talking about us. Fact is fact. You can't contain your inner-hate to just one simple thread, it flows through so many other threads that you wrecklessly create. Why not just try and keep all the talk on one? Can't do it? Must you create multiple A&M threads? It's all the same from you anyway. What's the point?

Think about that. If you could go a 7 day span without creating some form of A&M thread, many opinions of your mental abilities would be changed, I think. And you could even keep posting on the ones up now.

Seems easy right?

If aggy had to jump conference's to run away from us, then years later aggy fly over to talk smack-pathetic. Not one other fan base in this nation would sink that low. They deserved to be exposed. They are loser's in every sense of the word. What has been the absolute worst is the embarasesment aggy has brought and will continue to do so upon the state of Texas.

along comes factfinder989. You seem to be interested in the Longhorn site?

This post was edited on 3/21 2:04 PM by Bass Elder

"along comes factfinder989. You seem to be interested in the Longhorn site?"

He disappeared quickly from the bubble thread, much like he will from the RPI thread come postseason play. That's why I can't take these aggys seriously. They run their mouths in all these threads and then disappear. I have him on ignore so I can't see a thing he says.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/21 2:08 PM by utisdabomb12

I didn't care to talk bubble #'s after it was apparent my team was going to miss the tourney. You were right, you win a million internet badass credits for that.

Just glad you guys keep starting these new threads over and over to give me something else to reapond to.

This post was edited on 3/21 2:12 PM by FactFinder989

ADVERTISEMENT