ADVERTISEMENT

Why no comments on the new CFP proposal?

I saw an interesting video with the OR hc Mario Christobal today. He was saying that he's worried about the disruption it could cause in the locker room. He said that an elite player could get a lot of money while the teammate who lockers next to him who has talent, works hard, and gets nothing. Interesting take.

I saw an interesting video with the OR hc Mario Christobal today. He was saying that he's worried about the disruption it could cause in the locker room. He said that an elite player could get a lot of money while the teammate who lockers next to him who has talent, works hard, and gets nothing. Interesting take.
Well, hey look at it like this, now the players are more likely to be robbing their teammates in the locker room which will allow the teams to keep all that from being reported on and they won’t have to suspend kids etc

What gets me is that an unintelligible who is uneducable riding the dime of the institute of higher learning for the sole purpose of said institutions profits, along with the NFL. Who's right and who's wrong here? I say the Universities, NCAA, and the NFL. Who's foolin who?

I really don't like this. At all. First thing since this is partial to the elite athlete can't these kids wait 3 years. What's the difference between being rich at 18 or 21 there isn't. I'm tired tired of the we could get injured and may not make it to the pros. Poop these athletes are fine-tuned they've been playing for at least 10 years. They could still end up playing. Haven't you noticed all the #1 draft picks that were injured? In other words the NCAA should not kowtow to them. In other words make them wait.

Second, this creates and an even bigger gap between the big boy schools and everyone else. We all know that right now it's AL, Clemson, and tOSU. But what about schools like FL, GA, LSU, OK, even the cow college. I'm no so sure about TX, PSU, and MI, and the golden domers, and maybe SC. But if these schools don't get their s*** together and on the fb field, and the hardwood they won't get there.

I say emphatically no.

Last edited:
I really don't like this. At all. First thing since this is partial to the elite athlete can't these kids wait 3 years. What's the difference between being rich at 18 or 21 there isn't. I'm tired tired of the we could get injured and may not make it to the pros. Poop these athletes are fine-tuned they've been playing for at least 10 years. They could still end up playing. Haven't you noticed all the #1 draft picks that were injured? In other words the NCAA should not kowtow to them. In other words make them wait.

Second, this creates and an even bigger gap between the big boy schools and everyone else. We all know that right now it's AL, Clemson, and tOSU. But what about schools like FL, GA, LSU, OK, even the cow college. I'm no so sure about TX, PSU, and MI, and the golden domers, and maybe SC. But if these schools don't get their s*** together and on the fb field, and the hardwood they won't get there.

I say emphatically no.
I'm fricking clapping right now brother! Great post. You left out the incompetent committee though. This alone ruins yer post.

It’ll probably be a big deal early on, but will find it’s rhythm and place in the college football landscape. Kind of like a 12 team playoff. People will bitch, but the masses will still watch.
Yer the "go along kinda guy" 😁

I'm fricking clapping right now brother! Great post. You left out the incompetent committee though. This alone ruins yer post.
No what I'm saying is the truth. But now it's in place there's nothing we can about it. I suppose the first TX players to be paid are Bijan and Overstreet

ADVERTISEMENT