ADVERTISEMENT

Will Jerrah allow this?

LAY THE WOODY

Jul 23, 2008
Or is this just propaganda? I wouldn't mind travellin an hour north up 35 to see the Bills take over the state. It would be the only other reason I'd visit austin besides sxsw.

Not gonna happen. Buffalo is using Austin as a bargaining tool to get a new stadium paid for by the city. JJ and the McNair's will see to it that another NFL team doesn't relocate to Texas.

Yessir, been here the last 35 years.
Never happen. Jerry ain't having it. Where you at in SA? I'm considering buying a house near 1604 and Huebner.. and I can't get @GuaranteedFresh! Or @Belldozer1 to come have beers with me because I'm not cool, at all, in the least, not even slightly..... so maybe you can have come have a beer with me.

Never happen. Jerry ain't having it. Where you at in SA? I'm considering buying a house near 1604 and Huebner.. and I can't get @GuaranteedFresh! Or @Belldozer1 to come have beers with me because I'm not cool, at all, in the least, not even slightly..... so maybe you can have come have a beer with me.
Surely you have a better reason than that of moving to S.A.? I don't believe I would ever go fight that traffic on a daily basis.

1604 and Huebner is a very nice area of San Antonio no doubt. I do alot of work in this area, Rogers Ranch, Inwood, Deerfield and Stone Oak. I have to warn you though, if you're a 9 to 5er, 1604 traffic will test your sanity. In fact, 1604 from 35 all the way down to 90 in southwest SA is mind bending during the rush hour. When I work anywhere near this part of town, I start early and work late to avoid the TRAFFIC! Now, as far as havin a beer? Sounds good but I'm about two steps away from relocating to the peaceful, tranquil, slower pace living which is Rockport/Fulton. Been my dream for a long time. I've got a pretty good set up down there already. My weekend fishing getaway is about to become fulltime.

ADVERTISEMENT