ADVERTISEMENT

WillBiden be Indctedand his residence raided?

Yep,,,it was ok,,,,,the documents were stored next to his corvette, locked up,,,,,riiiiiiiiiight.

What an idiot!!!!!,,,,,Lock him up now!!!!!

Reactions: Belldozer1
Right?! Where is the FBI Raid, where is the Special Counsel? Why was this information kept quiet, when it was known before the Mid-Terms? The Biden Crime Family needs to go down, enough with the Double Standards and 2 Sides of Justice. Not to mention the 2 batches of Classified Docs were found in 2 separate locations. How many more batches of Docs are in how many different locations? The Media, the National Archives, the FBI, and the DOJ are so politically corrupt it's beyond comprehension.

This is all kabuki theater. Nothing will come of the Biden investigation. It's simply being done for the "appearance" of being fair to Trump. Biden will skate and they will try and throw the book at Trump while saying "but we were fair and investigated both guys!".

Every single President, going back to when classified documents were first classified, has inadvertently left office in possession of SOMETHING they should not have. It's unavoidable. 99.9% they do not mean to. Nixon meant to

Nobody else meant to. I promise you, Obama, both Bush's, both Clinton's, Carter, Ford, LBJ, Eisenhower--- they ALL had some sh!t get swept up on moving day.

They only chose to do it now because of their sheer hatred and fear of Trump ever coming back to office. That's all this sh!t is. They've thrown every turd they can find against the wall and nothing has stuck. This is their hail Mary.

This is all kabuki theater. Nothing will come of the Biden investigation. It's simply being done for the "appearance" of being fair to Trump. Biden will skate and they will try and throw the book at Trump while saying "but we were fair and investigated both guys!".

Every single President, going back to when classified documents were first classified, has inadvertently left office in possession of SOMETHING they should not have. It's unavoidable. 99.9% they do not mean to. Nixon meant to

Nobody else meant to. I promise you, Obama, both Bush's, both Clinton's, Carter, Ford, LBJ, Eisenhower--- they ALL had some sh!t get swept up on moving day.

They only chose to do it now because of their sheer hatred and fear of Trump ever coming back to office. That's all this sh!t is. They've thrown every turd they can find against the wall and nothing has stuck. This is their hail Mary.
You're missing a key clue in all of this. Biden wasn't potus when those docs were taken, obummer was.

Trump actually had rights to his documents because as we all know Presidents can declassify whatever they choose. VPs are not afforded the same luxury.

Now do believe anything will come of it?....nope. All this did was kill any proceedings against Trump because they'd have to apply the same to stuttering Joe. BUT, something tells me they wanted this to happen because who the hell reports their boss to the national archives? Any other time they would have simply made the docs disappear.

Foil hats on gentlemen.

I’m 100% convinced that Biden and his handlers knew well before the raid on Trump that he (Biden) was illegally in possession of classified documents. Despite Trump cooperating fully and working closely with the National Archives, the DOJ ordered a raid anyway. My bet is they raided Trump to provide cover for Biden because they knew that Biden was eventually going to be busted with classified documents.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I’m 100% convinced that Biden and his handlers knew well before the raid on Trump that he (Biden) was illegally in possession of classified documents. Despite Trump cooperating fully and working closely with the National Archives, the DOJ ordered a raid anyway. My bet is they raided Trump to provide cover for Biden because they knew that Biden was eventually going to be busted with classified documents.
He's POTUS now. He could simply declassify them.

There's something else afoot here.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Plausible.
I'm leaning more towards they realized this could be an avenue to get Joe out of the way for 2024.

Or

This is a desperate attempt by the doj to appear fair, just, & less like a corrupt weapon for the left. Maybe, all the above

Plausible.
I'm leaning more towards they realized this could be an avenue to get Joe out of the way for 2024.

Or

This is a desperate attempt by the doj to appear fair, just, & less like a corrupt weapon for the left. Maybe, all the above
^^^^^^ This

Reactions: Lampasas
He's POTUS now. He could simply declassify them.

There's something else afoot here.
Nope, the deed was done prior to being selected...I mean elected. He would have already taken that route if he could. You can't self pardon.

Nope, the deed was done prior to being selected...I mean elected. He would have already taken that route if he could. You can't self pardon.
I heard Alan Dershowitz on his podcast say that Biden does indeed have the ability to declassify these documents now as President. However, he predicted that he wouldn’t because of the political damage it would create for him. Also, once the documents are declassified then any news organizations could seek out those documents via a FOIA request and perhaps discover damaging evidence the docs were being used by Joe and Hunter to further their influence peddling business with places like China and Ukraine.

He also guaranteed that neither Trump nor Biden would be prosecuted.

Good points

I heard Alan Dershowitz on his podcast say that Biden does indeed have the ability to declassify these documents now as President. However, he predicted that he wouldn’t because of the political damage it would create for him. Also, once the documents are declassified then any news organizations could seek out those documents via a FOIA request and perhaps discover damaging evidence the docs were being used by Joe and Hunter to further their influence peddling business with places like China and Ukraine.

He also guaranteed that neither Trump nor Biden would be prosecuted.
Yessir that is correct. He can declassify anything as president now, including the found documents. What he can't do is retroactively declassify them to make it legally acquired though.

I highly doubt anything will come of it though and frankly, I don't think there really should. The problem is that they already set the precedent with Trump so either they both get their peepees slapped or they drop everything for both.

Yessir that is correct. He can declassify anything as president now, including the found documents. What he can't do is retroactively declassify them to make it legally acquired though.

I highly doubt anything will come of it though and frankly, I don't think there really should. The problem is that they already set the precedent with Trump so either they both get their peepees slapped or they drop everything for both.
That’s so true.

Another option for Biden is to declassify the documents now but with redactions. That would protect any potential criminal activity from being released. This would be an extremely unlikely option given that it would guarantee that he’s hiding something. He would still be subject to being illegally in possession of the documents for the past 5 years. If he gets desperate, he may do something like that.

I bet this is all being masterminded behind the scenes by Obama. They’re looking to have Biden damaged to the point that he can’t run for reelection. That then opens the door for Michelle Obama to seek the Dem nomination for 2024. That’s the plan.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
That’s so true.

Another option for Biden is to declassify the documents now but with redactions. That would protect any potential criminal activity from being released. This would be an extremely unlikely option given that it would guarantee that he’s hiding something. He would still be subject to being illegally in possession of the documents for the past 5 years. If he gets desperate, he may do something like that.

I bet this is all being masterminded behind the scenes by Obama. They’re looking to have Biden damaged to the point that he can’t run for reelection. That then opens the door for Michelle Obama to seek the Dem nomination for 2024. That’s the plan.
Oh God...kill me now

I'll need to officially move the **** out of the U.S. if MO runs for POTUS. Unfortunately we have idiots jn the country that vote with emotion and if someone is the same sex or color.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
President Trump needs to play w an illegal golf ball or something. I imagine that poor old Nancy is chewing up her dentures and Spartacus is walking in circles, while having idle hands nowadays. 🤣

With a strong stomach, I watched Chuck Todd for a few minutes, speaking on Biden's classified garage stored documents. Although, he was "la-de-da", while talking of biden, he still took jabs President Trump. He at least acknowledged that this is a political problem for biden.

When they have Shiff on national TV saying that it is possible that national secrets could have been compromised by Biden documents....when the liberal mayor of NYC accuses the federal govt of ignoring the border issues.....it is a sure sign that the Appocalypse is upon us and we had best take cover!

ADVERTISEMENT