ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s VB: Final Four

I had Thai food for dinner. Like, really, really spicy Thai food. Sooooo.... changing the channel with my mind is out.

Update?

First time ever in history Kentucky is playing for a natty. We got this! If we can go through that gauntlet to get here we will finish! Nobody had us in the final 4, cause they were all over Nebraska and Wisconsin nuts. Let's bring it home and make everyone look dumb!

Hook 'Em!

Last edited:
I’m not going to rag on them, especially Elliot. He may not have the best record in championship matches but he got them there.
So many things could surround each and every year.
Congrats ladies!

Hook Em

I wonder if Sarkisian can get that Stumler girl on scholarship....easily the best player out there tonight. It was hard to watch....but a great season nonetheless...

Reactions: horn wild
All through the playoffs, Kentucky was the one team that impressed me the most and I was not sure how we would beat this well rounded team. We came a little short. Some better blocking and a couple unforced errors less seemed what was needed.

Next year, we lose our setter and libero. The rest are back. I was pleasantly surprised to see Melanie Parra on our roster. A couple more inches and she would be dominant in college volleyball. But, she is still very sound and should help us be a much better team. We really need some size on the OPP for blocking. Butler and O'neal should be much improved next year.

Look-- #2 is the first loser. But with that said, you can't be upset about that season. Congrats to those girls. They have something to strive for now.

Reactions: TexLou
All through the playoffs, Kentucky was the one team that impressed me the most and I was not sure how we would beat this well rounded team. We came a little short. Some better blocking and a couple unforced errors less seemed what was needed.

Next year, we lose our setter and libero. The rest are back. I was pleasantly surprised to see Melanie Parra on our roster. A couple more inches and she would be dominant in college volleyball. But, she is still very sound and should help us be a much better team. We really need some size on the OPP for blocking. Butler and O'neal should be much improved next year.

We need better blockers when Kentucky had a 5'10 girl from Grand Prairie, Texas out blocking our girls that were taller. It's not the first time we have choke in a Natty and we had to lose to an sec school, gives them their first natty as a conference and had to hear the stupid chant!

Look-- #2 is the first loser. But with that said, you can't be upset about that season. Congrats to those girls. They have something to strive for now.
I agree. But TX athletics is off to a great start in 2021. We've hired 2 high profile coaches in fb and mens hoops I know don't put the cart ahead of the horse. But women's hoops, the vb team, and the baseball team is playing great right now. Let's keep the momentum rolling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT