ADVERTISEMENT

Wow BBall is rotten to the core

It looks like Men's hoops across America is rotten to the core. What to do with it? There are going to be sooo many coaches fired and teams not allowed to compete in NCAA tournament. But But But, I would be willing to bet Clob's loofas that football at least in the $ec is 10 times worse.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-wiretaps-revealHow are you going to get Clob's -arizona-coach-sean-miller-talked-player-payment-agent-033139552.html
How are you going to get Clob's loofas?

How are you going to get Clob's loofas?

I'll be sending in a secret agent.

imgres

agent 0038-24-36?......
Secret agents plotting to nab my loofahs. Thieves! The lott of you!

Oddly enough, ad ya'll will laugh at this....... the things that come up missing the most after a house guest are tshirts.

And not just any tshirts................ when I left texas I had BOXES full of practice tshirts and shorts. Official UT practice gear. Ya, I know, I stole that sh!t. I'm now down to about four shirts. They just walk off......... I've actually got a framed photo that one girl sent me of her posed in just her cowboy boots and my tshirt..... and if someone will show me how to post pics on here I'd show it to you.

On the basketball side...... it hasn't even begun to get ugly yet. I told ya'll a couple of months ago to expect blood. Expect lots more.

I bet football is even dirtier because it brings in so much more money. We would all probably be left with a bad taste in our mouths if we were exposed to the seedy underbelly of football recruiting (sec style)

Reactions: westx
football is next.
A wittle birdie, the same birdie that told me about the basketball bloodshed that was coming months ago------ told me that football (other than the mich states and baylors of the world) isn't being looked at.......yet.

Something about kids getting shot in schools and social media warning signs etc....

A wittle birdie, the same birdie that told me about the basketball bloodshed that was coming months ago------ told me that football (other than the mich states and baylors of the world) isn't being looked at.......yet.

Something about kids getting shot in schools and social media warning signs etc....
sounds like they were too busy with basketball the last time around. hopefully they follow up this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT