ADVERTISEMENT

WVU fan here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaultHunter

Apr 16, 2014
After time to settle down I have a few things to say.

First: Great Game! I know what it's like to be on the wrong end of those kinds of games. As a WVU fan it has happened many times. I'm not looking for congratulations here I'm saying what a tremendous college football game.

Second: In the moment it didn't really hit me until after but the decision to kick a FG instead of going for it was crazy. Texas was moving the ball well and I'm shocked looking back that Herman made that decision.

Third: The refs we're trying their best to ruin a fantastic game. Although they kinda settled down later in the game the ejection AND horse collar call were very questionable. Defensive holding is insane also. Both.

Lastly: I hope you guys win out and get to a great bowl game. Not only does it help WVU but the conference as well.

I know it sucks and this is the last thing you want to hear but Texas is back and will continue to improve.

Hook Em!

&

Let's Go Mountaineers!

First: Great Game! I know what it's like to be on the wrong end of those kinds of games. As a WVU fan it has happened many times. I'm not looking for congratulations here I'm saying what a tremendous college football game.

Second: In the moment it didn't really hit me until after but the decision to kick a FG instead of going for it was crazy. Texas was moving the ball well and I'm shocked looking back that Herman made that decision.

Third: The refs we're trying their best to ruin a fantastic game. Although they kinda settled down later in the game the ejection AND horse collar call were very questionable. Defensive holding is insane also. Both.

Lastly: I hope you guys win out and get to a great bowl game. Not only does it help WVU but the conference as well.

I know it sucks and this is the last thing you want to hear but Texas is back and will continue to improve.

Hook Em!

&

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Please ignore our resident old man shaking his fist at the sky.

good game

Nice post. Congrats on the win. Yes, the refs seemed to want to take over the game and make it about them. There were terrible and unwarranted calls against both teams.

Reactions: Leave No Doubt WVU
Nice post. Congrats on the win. Yes, the refs seemed to want to take over the game and make it about them. There were terrible and unwarranted calls against both teams.

I've been following college football for over 50 years, and I can say without a doubt that, that was the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed. It's a shame that they put a spoiler on the most exciting and entertaining game of the weekend. That crew deserves a reprimand from the Big 12 office.

Hook Em!

&

Let's Go Mountaineers!

We lost giving Aaron Rodgers, I mean Will Grier too much time to come back down the field.

Should have driven the ball and given it to Dicker with as little time left.

Please ignore our resident old man shaking his fist at the sky.

good game

Somebodies gotta stand up for you Pus*** I don't like any team that shoots the Horns Down to the crowd! Damn disrespectful! I am a Hawk in the middle of Doves!

El shouldn't you be on the Border doing God's work?

Hook'em,

Last edited:
Somebodies gotta stand up for you Pus*** I don't like any team that shoots the Horns Down to the crowd! Damn disrespectful! I am a Hawk in the middle of Doves!

Hook'em,
I don't think its a hawk you are referring to :)

VDTROBc.gif

FB..I do agree with you...Grier is a POS...too bad we did not knock him out of the game, that shit he pulled at the end of this video makes me wish the worst for the WVU the rest of the way.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

Hook'em,

Do you need help standing up, FBH? Hawk in the middle of doves, chihuahua in the middle of golden retrievers... tomato, tomato

And what exactly should I be doing on the border? Besides being a minority, of course.

Hook Em!

&

Let's Go Mountaineers!
Yeah man, it was a good game but I would have chosen a different ending if it were up to me. Hats off to your HC for having the cajones to put it all on 1 play. Until next time.

Reactions: westx
Do you need help standing up, FBH? Hawk in the middle of doves, chihuahua in the middle of golden retrievers... tomato, tomato

And what exactly should I be doing on the border? Besides being a minority, of course.

Somebody said you was down there working for the Greater Good...with the Carvan..

The simple solution to that would be to load all the guys minus the women and children in the caravan on a C5, give them a uniform and rifle and dropped them in Afgan, and the first 20 back to base get Green Cards..no Minority to it!

Hook'em

Reactions: Belldozer1
Somebody said you was down there working for the Greater Good...with the Carvan..

The simple solution to that would be to load all the guys minus the women and children in the caravan on a C5, give them a uniform and rifle and dropped them in Afgan, and the first 20 back to base get Green Cards..no Minority to it!

Hook'em
Uh oh FBHorn, I think the Caravan done got him. Stockholm syndrome!! He’s doing Beto’s work

Last edited:

Hook Em!

&

Let's Go Mountaineers!
Temper your enthusiasm sumbitch. OU is coming.

Hook'em

fake news, gramps.

Denying the poor, hungry and needy and instead offering to sacrifice them to war would be truly embarrassing if you considered yourself a Christian.

fake news, gramps.

Denying the poor, hungry and needy and instead offering to sacrifice them to war would be truly embarrassing if you considered yourself a Christian.

It's a good thing the US isnt a "Christian" country by any legal metric.

Mexico is a Christian country too and non of those Central Americans want any part of Mexican Christianity...

It ain't about religion. Never has been.

Reactions: LonghornMM
fake news, gramps.

Its not that these people's lives don't matter. They do. The reality is though that the mob that is claiming that they're going to invade the U.S. is breaking the law and they should not be rewarded for their attempted unlawful entry to this country. Immigration laws are set up for a reason. If they want to come this country, they can apply just like others have done and those who are waiting to do so now. If they want better living conditions, they should march on their own country and demand a better lifestyle there.

Also, they were offered asylum from Mexico and they turned it down and are continuing on with their unlawful march towards the U.S. border. By attempting to invade the U.S illegally, it undermines our immigration protocol and is unfair to those who have gone through the process and also is unfair to those who have filed the proper paperwork and are waiting to be granted access as legal immigrants. This is not about Christianity and doing these people wrong. They put themselves in this position by doing what they're doing. America every right to defend their borders against an invasion like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT