ADVERTISEMENT

Ya-- this isnt creepy, at all....

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
1st video is after Aussie cops assaulted then strip searched a nursing student who was out for a walk in a park by herself, and didn't have her papers.

2nd video will freak you out.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
The future is set. Isn't it interesting that those of us that covet the freedoms promised by the constitution are the ones sounding the alarms? Now we have people calling us all sorts of names in the interest that our liberties, which are the very soul of this nation's success and are the most sacred to our very being second only to God, should be just casually given to elitist who pose to be righteous. This "random" pandemic is now an "opportunity" for them to do what they have been wanting and planning to do for some time. I just don't know how these people can be trusted. This pandemic doesn't seem random to me or to most people I know and speak with.

Divide and conquer.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Silence opposing voices.

All the teachings of these simple minded idiots’ puppet master, Karl Marx. Any good Marxist dictator could tell you that their limitless power is derived from, and relies upon, the ignorance, and weakness of the masses.

Reactions: clob94
Wait, there’s more… 😲

It appears the globalists are using the pandemic, or as they refer to it, “a brief window of opportunity”, as a distraction to implement their Great Reset.

Last edited:
1st video is after Aussie cops assaulted then strip searched a nursing student who was out for a walk in a park by herself, and didn't have her papers.

2nd video will freak you out.

I’m 99.997% convinced that widespread election fraud put Joe “I’ve Got Hairy Legs That Turn Blonde in the Sun” Biden in the White House, and the meddling wasn’t by China, Russia, or Iran. It was these guys.

Corn Pop may, or may not, have been involved.

Do not comply with anything they want including world wars because that is next. Take names and pictures of individuals that work for them for their mass court martial events in front of the guillotines at a date to be determined.

Last edited:
Its getting there!

Papers-Please-Cover.png

Reactions: westx
Well, I think that Ron Paul is correct: We let Tony Fauci fund the creation of the virus. That now he wants to cure.

So now Chris Rock has covid. Says, “trust me, you don’t want this. Get vaccinated.” Chris Rock is fully vaccinated.

How holy f*ckin’ shit stupid can this world get?

Reactions: LonghornMM
I’m 99.997% convinced that widespread election fraud put Joe “I’ve Got Hairy Legs That Turn Blonde in the Sun” Biden in the White House, and the meddling wasn’t by China, Russia, or Iran. It was these guys.

Corn Pop may, or may not, have been involved.
F!?k Biden and F$&k Corn Pop. I wish Corn Pop would have handled business

Wait, there’s more… 😲

It appears the globalists are using the pandemic, or as they refer to it, “a brief window of opportunity”, as a distraction to implement their Great Reset.
So Dipshit Joe was virtue signaling the globalists mantra of Build back better during his whole election campaign? I thought that was just something stupid him and his campaign came up with. Yeah no doubt Trump was in the way

SMGDH. You people need to see a psychologist. "Build back better" is nothing more than a meme. And like all memes it gets stuck in the collective psyche. Both sides use memetics to win people over to their way of thinking
and have since time immemorial. The only difference is now we sort of understand how the concept works.

The Big Lie that the election was somehow stolen is a prime example of memetics being used for evil to spread lies. Sadly, you poor, dumb suckers are prime examples of just how affective it has been.

You have seen the source of the world's ills and it is you.

SMGDH. You people need to see a psychologist. "Build back better" is nothing more than a meme. And like all memes it gets stuck in the collective psyche. Both sides use memetics to win people over to their way of thinking
and have since time immemorial. The only difference is now we sort of understand how the concept works.

The Big Lie that the election was somehow stolen is a prime example of memetics being used for evil to spread lies. Sadly, you poor, dumb suckers are prime examples of just how affective it has been.

Have you tried Midol darlin’? I can tell you right now that I am fixing to ordain one of you Libtards the Orangebloods Karen, just haven’t decided who yet……

Is that kind of like "the great reset", or is that sh!t all made up too? Do tell.

The future is set. Isn't it interesting that those of us that covet the freedoms promised by the constitution are the ones sounding the alarms? Now we have people calling us all sorts of names in the interest that our liberties, which are the very soul of this nation's success and are the most sacred to our very being second only to God, should be just casually given to elitist who pose to be righteous. This "random" pandemic is now an "opportunity" for them to do what they have been wanting and planning to do for some time. I just don't know how these people can be trusted. This pandemic doesn't seem random to me or to most people I know and speak with.
That is very well said. And what they over look is that it is when people who have a vested interest in the form, function and benevolence of their government are forced to acknowledge that it has in fact turned against them that rebellion occurs. If they don't stop.

This is from an Article in The Jesuit Review -

A fundamental concept of social thought is the idea of a common good. While the term can denote the well-being of a people as a whole, akin to what The Federalist Papers refers to as “the public interest,” in a specific sense a common good refers to something that can only be shared in common and cannot be divided in pieces and be possessed by individuals or smaller groups.

It is a common end achieved through common actions. Examples of common goods are a marriage by itself (as opposed to the shared material goods of a marriage), friendship, a healthy environment with clean air, the rule of law and a healthy political order. Our lack of a healthy political order is a grave social ill apparent both to Americans and, to our embarrassment, to foreign observers.

The answer to this problem will not fit into a television sound bite, or even into an op-ed piece. We need to learn to distinguish between our written, or de jure, Constitution and a secondary system of primary elections, party rules and campaign spending regulations that form a secondary, de facto Constitution that is increasingly out of sync with our founding document.

Well-intended reforms have destroyed the ability of our political parties to function as vehicles of citizen participation in democratic life. We need to stop seeking political victories at all cost and vilifying the people who disagree with us; instead we need to work together to renew our political order.

Then, sharing in the common good of a functioning political system, we can get back to the normal democratic life of creative debate, disagreement and compromise (a nearly forgotten concept).

The Lumen Christi Institute, of which I am executive director, hosts frequent conferences with bishops, economists and scholars that have focused primarily on economic questions. Yet many of these issues—including the crony capitalism described at one of our conferences by University of Chicago's Luigi Zingales—result from a government in which special interests prevail against the common good (in the sense of public well-being).

The people are mad as hell and with just cause as it is clear to most that this afore mentioned defacto constitution has as its aim the elimination of the true Constitution upon which are freedoms depend. And if the fools on the liberal left don't change course people are going to take action to ensure the preservation of those Freedoms.. The Liberal left should pay attention to them and take a step back from their insatiable desire for power.

Last edited:
That is very well said. And what they over look is that it is when people who have a vested interest in the form, function and benevolence of their government are forced to acknowledge that it has in fact turned against the them that rebellion occurs. If they don't stop.

This is from an Article in The Jesuit Review -

A fundamental concept of social thought is the idea of a common good. While the term can denote the well-being of a people as a whole, akin to what The Federalist Papers refers to as “the public interest,” in a specific sense a common good refers to something that can only be shared in common and cannot be divided in pieces and be possessed by individuals or smaller groups.

It is a common end achieved through common actions. Examples of common goods are a marriage by itself (as opposed to the shared material goods of a marriage), friendship, a healthy environment with clean air, the rule of law and a healthy political order. Our lack of a healthy political order is a grave social ill apparent both to Americans and, to our embarrassment, to foreign observers.

The answer to this problem will not fit into a television sound bite, or even into an op-ed piece. We need to learn to distinguish between our written, or de jure, Constitution and a secondary system of primary elections, party rules and campaign spending regulations that form a secondary, de facto Constitution that is increasingly out of sync with our founding document.

Well-intended reforms have destroyed the ability of our political parties to function as vehicles of citizen participation in democratic life. We need to stop seeking political victories at all cost and vilifying the people who disagree with us; instead we need to work together to renew our political order.

Then, sharing in the common good of a functioning political system, we can get back to the normal democratic life of creative debate, disagreement and compromise (a nearly forgotten concept).

The Lumen Christi Institute, of which I am executive director, hosts frequent conferences with bishops, economists and scholars that have focused primarily on economic questions. Yet many of these issues—including the crony capitalism described at one of our conferences by University of Chicago's Luigi Zingales—result from a government in which special interests prevail against the common good (in the sense of public well-being).

The people are mad as hell and with just cause as it is clear to most that this afore mentioned defacto constitution has as its aim the elimination of the true Constitution upon which are freedoms depend. And if the fools on the liberal left don't change course people are going to take action to ensure the preservation of those Freedoms.. They Liberal left should pay attention to them and take a step back from their insatiable desire for power.
Chop chop

ADVERTISEMENT