ADVERTISEMENT

You don't just walk into Ames, Iowa...

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
And start kicking people around..........

Jesus it feels weird to say that.

Iowa state is all over WVU like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm.

And start kicking people around..........

Jesus it feels weird to say that.

Iowa state is all over WVU like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm.
Not any more but I’ll bet WV comes back and wins.

Iowa State is just bringing the hurt to the Couch Burners....

At least we get them at home...if we don't have Sam it won't matter as we will have dropped at least 3 games by then.

Wow! Down goes West Vagina! I mean the offensive coordinator couldn’t adjust at all! IState covered their receivers like stank on poop!

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I said the other day that going by who OU has faced so far, ISU played them the best defensively. I stated after OU beat them that they will knock off several Big 12 teams. They are capable of taking away the Texas run game so whoever your qb is they better be in their passing gama when you play them

I said the other day that going by who OU has faced so far, ISU played them the best defensively. I stated after OU beat them that they will knock off several Big 12 teams. They are capable of taking away the Texas run game so whoever your qb is they better be in their passing gama when you play them

Yeah well you probably tried to warn us last year after losing to them, and we walked into Ames and housed them. That being said, yeah that game is not looking good. Especially since Tom is determined to run even if we can't, and refuses to stick to our best RB.

Yeah well you probably tried to warn us last year after losing to them, and we walked into Ames and housed them. That being said, yeah that game is not looking good. Especially since Tom is determined to run even if we can't, and refuses to stick to our best RB.
Tim Feck is determined to run Tre Watson.

What Herman said at the press conference was that Ingram isn't stout enough to handle the entire role. Wait until Yancey beefs him up. Next year.

This is true. It's just so aggravating watching him still being so limited, when he's the only one capable of breaking big runs. If Tre would ever in his life manage to run for more than 8 yards it would be more tolerable.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
More to a running game than long runs. Watson does a solid job. Ingram is the dude, but Watson spells him adequately

Huh? All I’m saying is that without Rodney Anderson, that game may have turned out different for OU. Anderson was one of the top backs in the nation before going out for the year, I haven’t seen any back for Texas be dominant yet. It’s rb by committee it seems. It will take a game like y’all played in Dallas to get over ISU in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT