ADVERTISEMENT

4 OU vs TX tickets for sale Sec 9 Row 60 Seat 29-32

I pay approx $165 a ticket in donation so I am not making money if you do the math! Thagrd, why don't you mind your own business!
If that's what you pay than my $200 should have EASILY sufficed, and I would've even paid for shipping.

I sold to an OU fan so I would assume that you would be ok with it! Raised the price in your honor GD

Ouch - I guess I am not a real Texas fan according to GD!

I sold them on Stubhub as supposedly required by the Foundation so I don't know who bought them. I would normally not sell tickets in a public forum but when your supposedly friends cause someone to back out of the deal that cost you money then I cannot worry about it.

JThag is about to be "So Last Year!"

Reactions: PutYourHornsUp
Ouch - I guess I am not a real Texas fan according to GD!

I sold them on Stubhub as supposedly required by the Foundation so I don't know who bought them. I would normally not sell tickets in a public forum but when your supposedly friends cause someone to back out of the deal that cost you money then I cannot worry about it.

JThag is about to be "So Last Year!"
FWIW I was not going to buy the tickets at your price. I asked if you would take 1100 to see where the market was. Don't be too hard on your friends. I've heard from too many of them on your behalf.

FWIW I was not going to buy the tickets at your price. I asked if you would take 1100 to see where the market was. Don't be too hard on your friends. I've heard from too many of them on your behalf.

I agreed to your bid of $1100 then the heckling started and you then made a lower offer. Thus, I sold them for less than your offer due to the hecklers. Don't be too hard on them?? My wife is the one who is upset! I am over "So Last Year"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT