ADVERTISEMENT

Alamo Heights family needs help

sotexhorn

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2006
San Antonio
Guys,

I considered not posting this, but figured it couldn't hurt.

Some of you SA/Alamo Heights area folks might be familiar with this story.
Monday night, the ex-husband of a friend of ours arrived at the ex-wife's home, shot her four times (leg, torso, neck, and face). Miraculously, she is stable and will survive.
Their two year old daughter was shot in the gut and is also expected to survive.
Their one year old daughter, Willow, was shot in the gut and passed away.

The wife's two other children 8 and 11 (today's his 12th birthday) independently survived by breaking windows in the rooms they were in and escaped.
My youngest son is classmates - and best friends - with the 8 year old.
He apparently had just finished showering when he first heard an argument and then multiple shots fired. He immediately face timed his dad (different man) on his ipad. His father encouraged him to break the bathroom window to escape. And so he did. Just incredible. The 11 year old boy did the same.

My wife and I were curious if they had a go fund me set up -- they didn't. So my wife started one last night. I'll attach a link, but if it doesn't work for whatever reason, search my wife's name - Elizabeth Crawford.

The 8 year old is such a sweet, nice, polite boy. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated by Liz and me. Thank you.

Steve Crawford

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News