ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Dunlap (I have a OL question I hope you'll have time to indulge during the bye week)

ATrain_123

Dec 18, 2020
Classic mod call out, haha not really
@Alex Dunlap

So I was taking a peek at Duncanville's OL, after watching a few highlights of the recent WR/TE offer from the same school Zachery Turner. And I noticed that they all seemed to have pretty good size except one OT who seemed a bit slight.

So I did some sleuthing...and turns out that LT that is a bit slight is (according to Rivals) committed to Baylor in Desean Bryant Jr. 6'3, 235...so I figured, these bigger guys, in the same class MUST have offers already then as well. And upon review they don't even have Rivals profiles. Which has me wondering...."What am I missing here?!?!?" Could ya help a brother out?

OT/OG Ameer Ross (according to his hudl 6'4, 334 ) class of 2025

OG/OT/OC Kam Newhouse (according to his hudl 6'3, 275) class of 2025

Baylor Commit Desean Bryant Jr. (6'3, 235 according to rivals and looks it) class of 2025
Doesn't have mid-season highlights but here is a single game highlight

And not to down the Bryant kid, cause he looks like he has skill. However the other two have the size and athleticism I would think is more sought after, so I'm a bit lost with their lack of exposure so to speak.

Reactions: ClutchCity4ever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News