ADVERTISEMENT

Any Legal experts............

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
up in this sumbitch? have a question about a crazy situation involving me and a transvestite at the SA airport today Wanted to get everyone's opinion on this Legal scenario.No smart comments btw

up in this sumbitch? have a question about a crazy situation involving me and a transvestite at the SA airport today Wanted to get everyone's opinion on this Legal scenario.No smart comments btw
Are you sure you weren't related to FB?
Episode 14 Fighting GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

So I go to the SA Airport around noon to pick up one of my daughters.I'm in my daughter's car, which is a4 door Toyota CH-R white.AS I'm sitting there texting and waiting for my daughter to get there and out of nowhere the back door of the car opens and this gender confused trans just jumps right in and as I turned around to face him/her, it starts telling me they are the one that called for the rideshare I said you're in the wrong car and it started apologizing profusely, jumped out of my car and walked briskly to the correct rideshare car, same car as I was driving but black.NOw here's my question, I usually carry but since I was going to the airport I decided against it but I did have one of my Bear Gryllis lock blades in the console of my car.
Now if I was twitchy that deal could have gotten out of control real fast. Here's my question, let's say I was carrying and shot the he/she as soon as they jumped in my car uninvited, wouldn't that be justified?It's probably illegal to have a gun on airport premises for civilians?

So I go to the SA Airport around noon to pick up one of my daughters.I'm in my daughter's car, which is a4 door Toyota CH-R white.AS I'm sitting there texting and waiting for my daughter to get there and out of nowhere the back door of the car opens and this gender confused trans just jumps right in and as I turned around to face him/her, it starts telling me they are the one that called for the rideshare I said you're in the wrong car and it started apologizing profusely, jumped out of my car and walked briskly to the correct rideshare car, same car as I was driving but black.NOw here's my question, I usually carry but since I was going to the airport I decided against it but I did have one of my Bear Gryllis lock blades in the console of my car.
Now if I was twitchy that deal could have gotten out of control real fast. Here's my question, let's say I was carrying and shot the he/she as soon as they jumped in my car uninvited, wouldn't that be justified?It's probably illegal to have a gun on airport premises for civilians?

Like most things, depends on how good your lawyer is. A good lawyer might be able to show just cause...might.

I don't think it is illegal to have a gun on you in the parking lot, but I don't live in Bexar County so I haven't a clue.

I'm also not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once or twice.

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

Not sure about carrying a gun in the parking lot of the airport. I think you are fine if you don't go past the TSA check point but I really don't know 100%

Shooting most likely wouldn't have been justified. See 9.31. (1)(A)
"unlawfully and with force entered" .... the actors .... vehicle

I don't think someone who mistakenly got into the wrong vehicle thinking it was rideshare would fall into that category. Very similar to the cheerleader who got shot in Austin when she mistakenly got into the wrong vehicle.

Tricky situation. There would probably have to be some kind of threat made by perp..

Tricky situation. There would probably have to be some kind of threat made by perp..
It happened so quick I think one could assume it was some sort of a threat.If I was him I would have gotten my attention and asked if I was his ride intead of just getting in I mean he kid of hopped in like a silly girl would have but that voice and those face whiskers... I'm assuming he was taking hormones and not had surgery yet

Bear Grylls would probably tell you to lock your doors.My daughter was supposed to be walking up at any minute so I had my doors unlocked. are you a liberal by any chance? Just because my doors weren't looked doesn't make it ok to enter someone's car. Try that at someones house, just walk in an unlocked front door

If it survived, it's a court battle.... your word against his/hers.

If you kill it, it's your word vs a dead person.

This comes down to a DA willing to prosecute or not-- and the 12 folks in the box.

This comes down to a DA willing to prosecute or not-- and the 12 folks in the box.
This is where I was going with it. Basically depends on your skills. If there’s only 1 version of events, then the threat can be established based on the mental perspective of the survivor. If you’ve got 2 stories, it gets real sketchy real quick.

It happened so quick I think one could assume it was some sort of a threat.If I was him I would have gotten my attention and asked if I was his ride intead of just getting in I mean he kid of hopped in like a silly girl would have but that voice and those face whiskers... I'm assuming he was taking hormones and not had surgery yet
Lock the doors, and when it pulls the handle, drive off.

Reactions: K2C Sooner

Just for the record if I was armed I wouldn't have shot this guy, he was totally embarrassed and kept apologizing, I was more amused than anything but I was asking more from a womans point of view, some dude like that jumps in her car and she may feel threatened and take some action

Just for the record if I was armed I wouldn't have shot this guy, he was totally embarrassed and kept apologizing, I was more amused than anything but I was asking more from a womans point of view, some dude like that jumps in her car and she may feel threatened and take some action
See my response above.

Ridiculous hypotheticals to answer ridiculous situations ought to be right up my alley, but the whole thing comes down to one thing.......would the jury believe you felt threatened?

You said no smart answers, but you have to admit your question started like one of those jokes.......you know....like did you hear the one about the midget and the monkey and the jello and the feather boa?

• Haha
Reactions: weevilcatch
Just remember that you are responsible for every bullet that leaves your gun. You better be damn sure what's going on before firing.

Ridiculous hypotheticals to answer ridiculous situations ought to be right up my alley, but the whole thing comes down to one thing.......would the jury believe you felt threatened?

You said no smart answers, but you have to admit your question started like one of those jokes.......you know....like did you hear the one about the midget and the monkey and the jello and the feather boa?
Tell me more about the midget, monkey and jello. And yes I deliberately worded my question as some sort of folly but it was exactly as I said, certainly not something that happens to me everyday, but it did get me thinking what would happen in that scenario if someone felt the need to be proactive in protecting oneself.

• Haha
What happened to the taunting before football season? Is ou going to win this year?

Were you pleasuring yourself when this "random trans person" jumped in your car?
You could have been throwing off signals.

• Haha
Just remember that you are responsible for every bullet that leaves your gun. You better be damn sure what's going on before firing.
I can not help but be offended by this type of thinking....

1. I already damn well know I am responsible for every shot I take.
2. If I am in fear for my life I can defend against anyone that threatens me.
3.you would be amazed how afraid I can be with a gun in my hand...heh, heh...

Well most lawyers would tell you not to post any of this on social media. Good luck bud.

Last edited:
I knew just from posting here over the years that this is where I should come to get EXPERT advice for any problems that may arise

Reactions: oldhorn2
Well most lawyers would tell you not to post any of this on social media. Good luck bud.
It’s all in sarcasm my friend but it did happen, I’m aware of how to go about initiating Legal advice from professionals. This isn’t some pending case or something

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT