ADVERTISEMENT

Awards coming in

They gave it to Gundy. They should have given it to Neil Brown at WVU.

If they gave it Lance Leypold than he deserved it. Kansas has been awful in football forever. And there's reason to think it's going to get better.
I think Leopold got it last year for his work at KU, or should have. Dude took that team bowling.

Sark not getting coach of the year is pettiness at its finest.
Why? Didn't Sark finish basically where UT was projected? Gundy getting the award though wasn't right either. The improved coaching for the last 75% of the conference year doesn't make up for the total fiasco of a coaching job he did in September. As stated above, I'd have given the award to Neil Brown, and I wouldn't have argued with Campbell winning given what he lost due to the gambling fiasco.

If they gave it Lance Leypold than he deserved it. Kansas has been awful in football forever. And there's reason to think it's going to get better.
He just hired Jeff Grimes as OC. Grimes sucked bad enough to get fired from Baylor. I don’t see how this is going to end well for KU.

He just hired Jeff Grimes as OC. Grimes sucked bad enough to get fired from Baylor. I don’t see how this is going to end well for KU.
Well you know Kevin Steele was the worst coach Baylor ever had. But now he's Saban's DC and has a chance to win a NC as an asst coach. Point is maybe Leypold can bring out the best in him. If someone as bad as Kevin Steele can rebound so can Grimes.

Of course that's just my opinion I could be wrong. Dennis Miller

Now let's handout the awards that really matter.
Cutest sideline reporter
1. Molly McGrath by a hair over
2. Jenny Taft
3. Olivia Harlan Decker
** special citation for Kris Budden so cute, so happy, so Hallmark Channel.**

Beat sideline reporter
Holly Rowe and it's not even close. I respect her personally she's had 2 bouts of cancer and 2 rounds of chemo. Notice all coaches refer to her as Holly no other sideline reporter gets that kind of respect

Last edited:
Now let's handout the awards that really matter.
Cutest sideline reporter
1. Molly McGrath by a hair over
2. Jenny Taft
3. Olivia Harlan Decker
** special citation for Kris Budden so cute, so happy, so Hallmark Channel.**

Beat sideline reporter
Holly Rowe and it's not even close. I respect her personally she's had 2 bouts of cancer and 2 rounds of chemo. Notice all coaches refer to her as Holly no other sideline reporter gets that kind of respect
Why are you objectifying women bro? That's seems rather non- progressive of you.

You know I'm fvcking with you Cali......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT