ADVERTISEMENT

Bankrupt! So long Chicks with Dic....errrr I mean Sports Illustrated

I had 4 kids in the span of 6 years. My age 33-39. When the last diaper was changed, we celebrated but the dynamics change as they get older. Diapers seem easy once they are pre teen to teen/adult years. My youngest, boy, wears us out. He is constantly bucking the system and hates sitting still. Smart kid, is a high qualifier in junior Olympics for swimming but damn the kid is wild.

Reactions: freeper
That was my oldest 2300. Excelled at any sport, never meets a stranger, social butterfly personality. Ended up playing D1 baseball.
He’s married and gave his Mom baby clothes for Christmas. “ I told him to get ready. You’re about to feel your shit from the other point of view.”

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
That was my oldest 2300. Excelled at any sport, never meets a stranger, social butterfly personality. Ended up playing D1 baseball.
He’s married and gave his Mom baby clothes for Christmas. “ I told him to get ready. You’re about to feel your shit from the other point of view.”
Ya, I'm getting what I deserve. He just turned 12 and the girls follow him around. He's received 10x the whoopins the other 3 have received combined. I'm researching the far east tradition of caning, jk of course.

I had 4 kids in the span of 6 years. My age 33-39. When the last diaper was changed, we celebrated but the dynamics change as they get older. Diapers seem easy once they are pre teen to teen/adult years. My youngest, boy, wears us out. He is constantly bucking the system and hates sitting still. Smart kid, is a high qualifier in junior Olympics for swimming but damn the kid is wild.
Yep, each stage has it's own set of challenges. I feel like I'm in a sweet spot at the moment. My twins are 8 and are old enough to be independent on doing some stuff on their own but young enough to where they still need our help and think their mom and me know what we're doing. They haven't started to buck the system...yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Kathy Ireland, still have it for her today.
Met her years ago at her charity golf tourney in Austin.

Thought for .05 seconds about rolling the dice. Reality quickly kicked back in.
Filed that memory away in the spank bank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT