ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI continued

I know....I've reduced my postings to jabs at "longhorn board" commentary. Stay completely out of the fights. I'm doing better. :)

If you would notice, there are very few aggies joining in the true "Longhorn" discussions such as recruiting. Like I said....ignore us and we'll go away.

I know....I've reduced my postings to jabs at "longhorn board" commentary. Stay completely out of the fights. I'm doing better. :)

If you would notice, there are very few aggies joining in the true "Longhorn" discussions such as recruiting. Like I said....ignore us and we'll go away.

That is a nice premise and all. But 10 years of posting here has shown us all that it simply doesn't work that way.

Its also quite an immature view. I mean if there is a baby screaming and crying by itself in a supermarket shopping cart......should we all just ignore it and it will go away. What about that dog all over the internet with tape on its face, should we all just walk by it and hope it handles itself?
You could simply grow up. Until then, people will respond to try and help you. I'll go ahead and put you on my ignore list as you have requested, but every day new fans show up here and will engage you becasue they have no idea of your history. Just saying

"I know....I've reduced my postings to jabs at "longhorn board" commentary. Stay completely out of the fights. I'm doing better. If you would notice, there are very few aggies joining in the true "Longhorn" discussions such as recruiting. Like I said....ignore us and we'll go away."

It's a TEXAS LONGHORN board....we LONGHORN fans shouldn't have to "ignore" anyone posting on a TEXAS board. But every now and then little brother seems to want some kind of approval.

oldschool, might want to tap the brakes here. On the a&m boards running Texas smack, fine, but here...not gonna fly.

I always thought some of my discussions on race and politics with Scholz might get me banned.....but not anything I posted today. Anyway....I'll leave y'all be. Keep up the good work, this place is still better than Texags.

I agree that OB is better than texags. We all have our opinions on race and politics. Bottom line is that no one on a sports message board is going to make the other "see the light". People are dug in on those types of positions and 99% of the time they won't budge, so it's best to keep that kind of discussion off of here. Differing opinions on sports teams is what makes banter fun, but it should be kept respectable.

Last edited:
Hey, aggys, I didn't see anyone else mention it so condolences on your loss last night in the CWS. Guess you'll have to take down that $EC$EC$EC championship banner you probably jumped the gun on (much like your aggys to Omaha t-shirts). :D

Hey, aggys, I didn't see anyone else mention it so condolences on your loss last night in the CWS. Guess you'll have to take down that $EC$EC$EC championship banner you probably jumped the gun on (much like your aggys to Omaha t-shirts). :D

LMAO.

Playing that basketball schedule to go 15-0 didn't help them at all in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT