ADVERTISEMENT

Beard case dropped !

Any lawyers here? He was fired with cause, but now that the “cause” no longer exists, now what?

i suspect he got caught in a lie or lies to his bosses at some point along the way. thus, the dismissal.

Any lawyers here? He was fired with cause, but now that the “cause” no longer exists, now what?
She had bite marks that were from him. That's all that mattered. She called the cops, they took pics of the bite marks, and any dentist worth 50 cents can blow that photo up and show how Beard's teeth fit the pattern.

It's over. He's gone.

She had bite marks that were from him. That's all that mattered. She called the cops, they took pics of the bite marks, and any dentist worth 50 cents can blow that photo up and show how Beard's teeth fit the pattern.

It's over. He's gone.
I was referring to the money. Texas fired him for cause and no money and I am wondering if Beard will take Texas to court and file suit. How do you see that playing out?

UT’s contract with Beard doesn’t require any criminal charges to be valid. Their process is entirely different from the legal process. The cause they reference has to do with his conduct in allowing this mess to be created in the first place. It brought shame and embarrassment to the university plus he was not completely transparent with the university when the allegations were first made.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
No, I'm past Beard. It's the utter incompetence of the university of texas to put anything remotely decent on the field or court in men's basketball or football. They are the only 2 sports that matter and texas isn't good.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.st...columns-blogs/mac-engel/article272624493.html
They're 22-7 and tied for first place in the conference right now. Probably headed towards a 2 seed in the tournament. How is that not anything remotely decent on the court LOL. Do you ever listen to yourself??

They're 22-7 and tied for first place in the conference right now. Probably headed towards a 2 seed in the tournament. How is that not anything remotely decent on the court LOL. Do you ever listen to yourself??
You are missing the point. You are short sighted. Did you read the article??? Yes, they are doing well now and that is because of Chris Beard but the team is a long term mess and there is little proof that ut austin will get it right on the next coach. They can't get out of their own way.

You are missing the point. You are short sighted. Did you read the article??? Yes, they are doing well now and that is because of Chris Beard but the team is a long term mess and there is little proof that ut austin will get it right on the next coach. They can't get out of their own way.
They are a long term mess? Did you go to your fortune teller to get that one? If anybody deserves blame it's Chris Beard. How can they not get out of their own way? CDC has made the right hire with just about everyone he's hired since he's been here. I would say that's proof enough right there that he will get it right. You're infatuation with Beard at this point is a little weird.. That ship has long sailed, time to move on.

Reactions: outhereincali
They are a long term mess? Did you go to your fortune teller to get that one? If anybody deserves blame it's Chris Beard. How can they not get out of their own way? CDC has made the right hire with just about everyone he's hired since he's been here. I would say that's proof enough right there that he will get it right. You're infatuation with Beard at this point is a little weird..
No, I went no further than the sports page from the Star Telegram. You don't claim to be more in the know than their reporting department, do you?

From the Star Telegram, The University of Texas boasts the best athletic department in the nation, except in the sports that matter, which are a bit of a mess.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

No, I went no further than the sports page from the Star Telegram. You don't claim to be more in the know than their reporting department, do you?

From the Star Telegram, The University of Texas boasts the best athletic department in the nation, except in the sports that matter, which are a bit of a mess.
And my rebuttal to that is how is basketball in a mess right now when they are competing for a conference title??

Football is coming off an 8-5 record and a top 3 recruiting class. I wouldn't exactly call it a mess either. They have stability within the coaching staff which is something they haven't had in over 15 years.

And my rebuttal to that is how is basketball in a mess right now when they are competing for a conference title??

Football is coming off an 8-5 record and a top 3 recruiting class. I wouldn't exactly call it a mess either. They have stability within the coaching staff which is something they haven't had in over 15 years.
How has Terry affected the roster in a positive way for next year? He has not added one player that will benefit the team.

The football team has a bunch of fluff and hype videos but no results. Recruiting rankings etc... are nice but remind me what TCU's recruiting class was last year? Results matter. Liberals are the ones that virtue signal and pontificate on the only ifs. Let's not go down that road any more. We've been on it for 10+ years.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect
I just realized the article you're referring to from the Star Telegram was written by none other than the hack job known as Mac Engel. If you've ever listened to any sports radio around the DFW then you have to know how big of an idiot that guy is. He's been fired been fired from more than one radio station.

Reactions: outhereincali
How has Terry affected the roster in a positive way for next year? He has not added one player that will benefit the team.

The football team has a bunch of fluff and hype videos but no results. Recruiting rankings etc... are nice but remind me what TCU's recruiting class was last year? Results matter. Liberals are the ones that virtue signal and pontificate on the only ifs. Let's not go down that road any more. We've been on it for 10+ years.
They have 2 5 stars recruits that have reiterated multiple times they are locked in. Both guys are top 20 players in the nation. Terry has had a big part in keeping both kids on board.

Last years recruiting ranking had nothing to do with what TCU did on the field because 21 of their 22 starters were upper classmen. I'm not going down any road either. I'm just looking at the roster this team has this season and it's the most talented one since the team that played Bama in the national championship.

Reactions: Oldmanastro

So now it's liberals fault?

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT