ADVERTISEMENT

"Big 12 Champion Texas" vs Mobile Home Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as it pains me to say it.....good game Sooners. You won it fair and square. I did it like the officiating . But that didn't beat us....Our penalties cost us. But mainly, the OU defense is what did us i .

Who calls the penalties? The officials...

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Nueces your patheticness knows no bounds!! I feel bad for the decent Horn fans because of you. Sooners Big 12 champs and scoreboard till next October.

Nueces your patheticness knows no bounds!! I feel bad for the decent Horn fans because of you. Sooners Big 12 champs and scoreboard till next October.
Did you say that to the $ooner fans hoping for EMS for Sam pregame? I’ll take a big guess.

If your so politically correct why don’t you do something about your trash university beating up girls.

I can tell this is going to eat at scholz for a while lol. Kid it's not life or death it's just football. I read thru a few of the pages and it mostly consist of probably 25-30 comments from 2300 and scholx whining and crying about the refs. When that didn't get much of a response they resorted to name calling. These two are an embarrassment to your fan base. They offer little to any discussion. Anyway see you guys next year. Thanks for the good discussion in other topics throughout the week

Last edited:
I can tell this is going to eat at scholz for a while lol.
Nah over it. Everyone objective recognizes how one sided the refs were though. That obviously doesn’t include you. Good luck going forward and maybe you’ll quit crying like a little girl about Longhorn comments on a Longhorn board soon. Makes you look smart.

I’d say you were an embarrassment to your fan base but you’re actually a perfect representation.

I actually graduated from UT in 1994. How about you?
Lol, so you are damn near 50 and openly hurt for a College Player to break his Foot, wow! And then you try to back track trying to say it's just that you hate OU Fans.... POS Human Ass Clown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT