ADVERTISEMENT

Brick Haley interviewing today

mikej042002 posted on 2/12/2015...

Originally posted by HornsRuleU:
We're Texas. So who cares who else wanted him?

Strong knows how to build a defensive staff, obviously. Given him time.
That hasn't helped you in the past few years though.
wink.r191677.gif

Past few years being emphasized in that remark. aggy would piss themselves to have the history of the University of Texas! Like it or not mikej (you are ok in my book) aggy is always 2nd in Texas......little brother who will always be in the shadow of THE State of Texas University. If you and some other aggys would finally accept that your lives will be better. You wont measure everything by rooting against Texas instead of for aggy.

Originally posted by TexasSizedFun:
Whatever happens I'm sure the resident "experts" will tell us exactly why it is the most incredible hire in the college football universe.
lurk.r191677.gif
No, the story is you obsessed, bitter, jealous aggys will make up some dishonest BS about WHOEVER we hire. That's the propaganda going on per usual.

This post was edited on 2/12 9:26 AM by Scholz

Originally posted by mikej042002:

Originally posted by Scholz:

Any more dishonest BS you'd like to spread about Haley, aggy mike?
laugh.r191677.gif
Hmm, I think you're the liar. It doesn't say anything about offering Haley. Just because a school shows interest doesn't mean they will offer. Find something better to lie about.
...speaking of.

Spread some more innuendo about how he wasn't good enough for a "coaching position" at LSU or how A&M wasn't interested in him again, honest mike.
laugh.r191677.gif
You are a ridiculous human being. I'm very glad you root for a loser of a college football team and will never get to see your team win it all. That makes me glad.

Originally posted by TexasSizedFun:
Whatever happens I'm sure the resident "experts" will tell us exactly why it is the most incredible hire in the college football universe.
smokin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT