ADVERTISEMENT

CFB is about to die.

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
Behind close doors the ptb are discussing salary caps, luxury taxes, etc... This is not the cfb I loved in the past. I will be out. I hate the NFL. Once the contracts for players are in place, recruiting will go away and there will be a draft out of high school. I've been saying this for some time. If Texas goes for this, it will be over for Texas football.

Behind close doors the ptb are discussing salary caps, luxury taxes, etc... This is not the cfb I loved in the past. I will be out. I hate the NFL. Once the contracts for players are in place, recruiting will go away and there will be a draft out of high school. I've been saying this for some time. If Texas goes for this, it will be over for Texas football.
Not happening. There's no way you can negotiate a collective bargaining agreement amongst 10,000 high school and college kids.
As long as the government stays out of the fvcking way, this will be a free market venture. It's fvcked, don't get me wrong, but there's ZERO possibility of putting a CBA in order.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT