ADVERTISEMENT

CFB is about to die.

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
Behind close doors the ptb are discussing salary caps, luxury taxes, etc... This is not the cfb I loved in the past. I will be out. I hate the NFL. Once the contracts for players are in place, recruiting will go away and there will be a draft out of high school. I've been saying this for some time. If Texas goes for this, it will be over for Texas football.

Behind close doors the ptb are discussing salary caps, luxury taxes, etc... This is not the cfb I loved in the past. I will be out. I hate the NFL. Once the contracts for players are in place, recruiting will go away and there will be a draft out of high school. I've been saying this for some time. If Texas goes for this, it will be over for Texas football.
Not happening. There's no way you can negotiate a collective bargaining agreement amongst 10,000 high school and college kids.
As long as the government stays out of the fvcking way, this will be a free market venture. It's fvcked, don't get me wrong, but there's ZERO possibility of putting a CBA in order.

Not happening. There's no way you can negotiate a collective bargaining agreement amongst 10,000 high school and college kids.
As long as the government stays out of the fvcking way, this will be a free market venture. It's fvcked, don't get me wrong, but there's ZERO possibility of putting a CBA in order.
Don't turn your back on the gobberment. No telling what they'd do to screw things up.

Hope this is correct. I don't see the SEC going for a salary cap. Money would go back under the table.... NIL is out of the barn. Can't put the horses back in.... trying to limit what athletes can make will not be legal. It will look like the slave master running the plantation.

NIL is not the same as revenue sharing. Revenue sharing can be capped, NIL not so much

Hope this is correct. I don't see the SEC going for a salary cap. Money would go back under the table.... NIL is out of the barn. Can't put the horses back in.... trying to limit what athletes can make will not be legal. It will look like the slave master running the plantation.
love ya buddy, but guarantee you still watch lol not saying i dont agree with you...but

hookem

Agreed that we won’t see a one size fits all collective bargaining for all athletes for all sports. What we will see are those athletes who drive the most revenue for their sport who will seek collective bargaining. We’re talking football and basketball players mainly. Other sports like golf, tennis, rowing, gymnastics, etc will be satisfied with whatever the school decides to give them. They aren’t going to complain because they know their sport doesn’t drive revenue to their sport. In fact, most of the revenue they receive is coming from the money generated by college football

Agreed that we won’t see a one size fits all collective bargaining for all athletes for all sports. What we will see are those athletes who drive the most revenue for their sport who will seek collective bargaining. We’re talking football and basketball players mainly. Other sports like golf, tennis, rowing, gymnastics, etc will be satisfied with whatever the school decides to give them. They aren’t going to complain because they know their sport doesn’t drive revenue to their sport. In fact, most of the revenue they receive is coming from the money generated by college football
You think so? We’re 100% immersed in the DEI, take from the rich, culture. I think it’s gonna be a shit show to watch the entitled eat each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT