ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard Arrested

He does have the hardware. He’s also the only coach to ever lose to a 16 seed as a 1. His style of play can yeild great results, but can lead to upsets like that as well.
Lol. After that embarrassing loss he led his team to national championship. Not sure he’d even come here. But most candidates are upgrade from Terry.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
@RoboCocks21 didnt say we did, but Bennett’s tournament resume overall isn’t that impressive and hiring off because of one tournament run isn’t a great strategy… see Shaka smart

Lol. After that embarrassing loss he led his team to national championship. Not sure he’d even come here. But most candidates are upgrade from Terry.
He would probably take the job if offered… we just shouldn’t offer

Yes because one game definitely makes an entire season, and coaches tenure. Good call.cool just ignore the racist innuendo behind your nickname for Terry
No, it's about winning and fair hiring practices. Terry is not qualified.

Terry has a career .519 winning percentage as a head coach and no NCAA tournament wins.

He's not qualified.

No, it's about winning and fair hiring practices. Terry is not qualified.
Fair hiring practices? He was the lead assistant, the head coach got himself suspended and fired. Why exactly was it not “fair” for him to take over? Lol and that comment you made was racist. No way around it. You should probably sit the rest of this discussion out.

Fair hiring practices? He was the lead assistant, the head coach got himself suspended and fired. Why exactly was it not “fair” for him to take over? Lol and that comment you made was racist. No way around it. You should probably sit the rest of this discussion out.
Long term dude. He will collapse men's basketball. He's in over his head.

Long term dude. He will collapse men's basketball. He's in over his head.
You do realize he has the same recored this season that Chris Beard has right?

I don’t think Rodney Terry will be the head coach long term, but like I said if he wins the conference and makes a tournament run he would warrant consideration.

Although by your stated standards no one but Chris Beard is qualified to coach at Texas the ones who MIGHT be qualified would never come so maybe your opinion on who is qualified shouldn’t be what drives the day lol

You do realize he has the same recored this season that Chris Beard has right?

I don’t think Rodney Terry will be the head coach long term, but like I said if he wins the conference and makes a tournament run he would warrant consideration.

Although by your stated standards no one but Chris Beard is qualified to coach at Texas the ones who MIGHT be qualified would never come so maybe your opinion on who is qualified shouldn’t be what drives the day lol
Beard's not the only qualified coach but he is the only one that will take us to another final 4. We won't get someone who will. All the high end to medium rung coaches will get raises and we will go with the "up and coming" flavor of the month. I have no confidence in CDC to make the right hire. Beard fell in his lap. I'll be watching from afar with joy as the sail catches fire and the white whale swims away. Sark was not a good hire. He looks to be in over his head. I know, I know, y'all know better but this time next year the wolves will be howling and I'll say "I told you so."

Beard's not the only qualified coach but he is the only one that will take us to another final 4. We won't get someone who will. All the high end to medium rung coaches will get raises and we will go with the "up and coming" flavor of the month. I have no confidence in CDC to make the right hire. Beard fell in his lap. I'll be watching from afar with joy as the sail catches fire and the white whale swims away. Sark was not a good hire. He looks to be in over his head. I know, I know, y'all know better but this time next year the wolves will be howling and I'll say "I told you so."
This is why you need to stop talking about this topic because you are way off the rails? Chris Beard is the only coach that can take us to final 4? We know that’s not true. Rick Barnes did it while Chris Beard was coaching junior college ball… come on man stop all the hyprobole. You don’t even know that chris heard would have made the final 4… odds say he wouldn’t have.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Sean Miller at Xavier. Now that he’s been cleared by NCAA. I’d put him in that elite group of coaches too. He’s probably the most realistic of the top tier as well.

I've been here longer than you've been alive, Junior. Now run along, momma's baby been on the internet too long.
Both of you are pups. In my 40 acre days, 6th Street was full of hookers (all were female), The Stallion served dollar chicken fried steaks w green gravy and when you met Earl coming down the sidewalk from Belmont, you stepped off the sidewalk and watched in awe. 🤘

Both of you are pups. In my 40 acre days, 6th Street was full of hookers (all were female), The Stallion served dollar chicken fried steaks w green gravy and when you met Earl coming down the sidewalk from Belmont, you stepped off the sidewalk and watched in awe. 🤘
Heck I went to the armadillo world headwaters in '73. Willie, Waylon and the outlaw sound. Willie and the 4th of July picnic in dripping springs. When coach Royal towered above all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT