ADVERTISEMENT

DCI escape artist 14 times a runaway

HornVol

VC-27 The Saints
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2005
DCI (does contradict itself ?)

the leading escape artist on the site will not finish a debate, instead simply slinks out to cause more projection for his bizarre takes

he is entering FW Horn ) Ivermection doesn't work territory)

14x now

• had to ask 16 times whether Russia Collusion was fake ...15 times you ignored and did what you are doing here, avoiding the basic premise
  • when you did respond you said Russia Collusion" was not completely false and as proof provided 2 links
  • your proof was an article citing Paul Manafort and his elimination of anti Russian platforms
  • i asked you about this article and asked you to cite which programs ...to date you've done the DCI shuffle and never answered for now 13 times (does DCI stand for Didn't Contemplate Interaction ?)
  • you bizarrely continue to ask me to provide links...(to my questions????)
  • i further asked, in light of all the pro US legislation and positions Trump took , how he could be remotely considered a plant by Russia ( listed 8 items) ...no response just more accusations of "word salads"
  • i concluded that if the Manafort article was all you had to prove Trump was a Russian plant , then you were a sad debater ... and here we are..no response again just endless slithering, dodging and redirection posts in which you say nothing

you're getting your ass kicked here but your ego is such that you have to evade the trap you are in by diversionary tactics a child would use

i pay more taxes than you ....bwahahahahahah what a tool

you are way out over your ski tips now and if it hadn't of dawned on you let me help you

your inability to just agree that the Russian Collusion was a set up ( as proven by the Durham report and failed prosecution attempts ) along with the massive amount of detail we know about the origin and timing of the Steele Report would generally silence a reasonable, intelligent soul....but not you

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News