ADVERTISEMENT

Dolla Bill threatens to kick dude's A$$!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by scary jarbro:
that's the most friendly threat of an ass-kicking i've ever heard.

i'm only waiting for confirmation from bringbackroyal & 2slow before i roll over laughing.

i agree. I almost found myself calling him simply to get my ass kicked by such a gentleman.

Originally posted by El Mahico:
that's the most friendly threat of an ass-kicking i've ever heard.

i'm only waiting for confirmation from bringbackroyal & 2slow before i roll over laughing.

i agree. I almost found myself calling him simply to get my ass kicked by such a gentleman.

ROFLMAO

Dude on Main Board said he called number and it is Aggie Athletic Department!!!
This post was edited on 6/15 5:40 PM by P4D

My lord...it almost makes me want to call and receive the ass-whipping...that was so pleasant. That's probably on the required qualifications for an AD job...deliver an ass-whipping invitation in a professional and courteous manner. Check. Good on ya, Bill.

Edit...looks like Scary and El Mahico had the same first thought...lol
This post was edited on 6/15 5:39 PM by McGuapo

bcroberts

Post #246
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: Bill Byrne....he said it! Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just called the number on the voice mail. It does connect to Aggie athletic department. Could this be real...if so, unreal!!

Can someone in such a position really respond to criticism like this??? Incredible. Thought he would surely have thicker skin that this.

Here's the email the kid claims to have sent:

Hey assholes

I am a third generation aggie and class of '06. my family and I, including many extend family members have had season tickets at kyle field for up to 20 yrs.

We also tailgate spending a lot of time and money during the fall in college station. That all ended today

We are canceling our season tickets and will never again donate to the 12th man until there is all new board of regents minus Gene Stallings, a new ad, new president (that guy is a disgrace).

Dollar bill, I hope you have time to pull your tongue out of dodds butt to read this email

Sincere regards

Richard Rogge

I also love that "Dolla" repeated the "tongue up DeLoss's ass" line from the email....like that was necessary....
roll.gif

Originally posted by McGuapo:
I also love that "Dolla" repeated the "tongue up DeLoss's ass" line from the email....like that was necessary....
roll.gif

That's the best part...I can't stop laughing!

roll.gif

roflmao.

it's pretty clear that aside from the disrespectful tone of the email that dolla bill was pretty eaten up over that point.

i can just hear him yell after he read the email, "up Deloss' ass?! my tongue up Deloss' ass?! my tongue has never been within 2 or 3 inches of gosh darn Deloss' ass! This giminy cricket richard ro-gee, or ro-jee, or however you pronounce his doggone name! sylvia, get me richard rogee on the phone."

how did byrne get the instigators phone number?

would he really have sent an email like that and added the phone number?

"Dollar bill, I hope you have time to pull your tongue out of dodds butt to read this email

Sincere regards"

Funniest part about that is the addition of "Sincere regards" after that statement. Hilarious.

Originally posted by TheMarbleMan:
Here's the email the kid claims to have sent:

Hey assholes

I am a third generation aggie and class of '06. my family and I, including many extend family members have had season tickets at kyle field for up to 20 yrs.

We also tailgate spending a lot of time and money during the fall in college station. That all ended today

We are canceling our season tickets and will never again donate to the 12th man until there is all new board of regents minus Gene Stallings, a new ad, new president (that guy is a disgrace).

Dollar bill, I hope you have time to pull your tongue out of dodds butt to read this email

Sincere regards

Richard Rogge

see dad's bio...

dad is a Vet

I think this is real!!!!!

The byebye is killing me!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roflmao.

it's pretty clear that aside from the disrespectful tone of the email that dolla bill was pretty eaten up over that point.

i can just hear him yell after he read the email, "up Deloss' ass?! my tongue up Deloss' ass?! my tongue has never been within 2 or 3 inches of gosh darn Deloss' ass! This giminy cricket richard ro-gee, or ro-jee, or however you pronounce his doggone name! sylvia, get me richard rogee on the phone."
roll.gif

Most brilliant thread in a long time...damn, ain't life grand?

this thread needs to head to the classics after it has run it's course.

Originally posted by Kendall Rogers:
That. Is. Awesome.

Richard Roggue might be have a statue in College Station.
He'll be on the next Board of Regents, that's for sure....if he can survive the ass-whipping.

Originally posted by erkem121:
how did byrne get the instigators phone number?

would he really have sent an email like that and added the phone number?

same question..did the sender of the email confirm that he added his phone number to the email to Byrne but took it out of his post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT