ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

tsiek8303

And....boom goes the dynamite.
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2004
Never too early to start the banter on FF and since my league locked in our draft date for next month, I’d love some feedback on keepers for this year.

Rules-
1. Can keep a player for 3 years but it had to be a player you drafted (no FA pickups or dropped players)
2. If you keep a player, you keep them in the same round that you originally drafted them in.
3. Total of 2 keepers per team per year. You don’t have to keep anyone if you don’t want to and would prefer to redraft completely.

So, here are my players who are eligible along with the round they would be kept in. Appreciate any thoughts bc for the first time ever, I actually think I can make an argument for 5-6 players.

Patrick Mahomes- 5th
Tyreek Hill- 2nd
Ja’mar Chase- 7th (last year to keep)
Rhamondre Stevenson- 9th
Ken Walker III- 11th
Josh Jacob’s- 4th
Najee Harris- 1st
Chris Olave- 10th

The only player I have that I’d like but isn’t eligible is Travis Kelce because I’ve kept him the maximum allowable years…although I’m very open to drafting him again this year.

My Thoughts- I think Chase in the 7th is a no-brainer. After that, I like Hill (due to quality and their offense), Jacobs (if there is any chance to replicate last year), and Stevenson / Walker to get starting RB value from a double digit draft round. Would love Mahomes again, but not much value for him in the 5th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News