ADVERTISEMENT

Fun facts and observations

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Did you know that there are more former TX qbs starting at other schools than anybody else? Dyk that Sarkisian's son is on the team? Brady Sarkisian lb #32.

Who went undefeated last weekend the Pac XII and counting USC win in week 1 they're now 13/0.

There were 3 SEC games last week on national tv and all 3 lost by at least 13 points.

All the Big XII's new teams and the teams that will be coming in next year won. I say this because the last 4 years somebody had come out of nowhere to play in the Big XII title game. The surprise team I'm thinking of is UCF. Maybe.

Your know we can make fun of TT about losing to Wyoming but you know we play those guys next week and maybe they'll will compete with us. I'm looking forward to watching their defense.

Oklahoma what are we supposed to think?

Hookemhorns

Last edited:
I think Oklahoma defense still looked at the sidelines WAY too much. Arkansas State might be the worst D1 school in the country.

I think Oklahoma defense still looked at the sidelines WAY too much. Arkansas State might be the worst D1 school in the country.
THat Venables suffocating D. The players were looking to the sidelines smiling for the cameras.Pitching a shutout is good but Ar. State does suck.

Bell I didn’t mean to come across as a prick. I was trying to give an honest opinion of you guys.
OU D definitely looked better this year but I thought they still looked like they were relying on the sideline too much. Overall OU did bc what they’re supposed to do. Beat the piss out of a team they outclassed from a talent perspective

Reactions: Belldozer1
Bell I didn’t mean to come across as a prick. I was trying to give an honest opinion of you guys.
OU D definitely looked better this year but I thought they still looked like they were relying on the sideline too much. Overall OU did bc what they’re supposed to do. Beat the piss out of a team they outclassed from a talent perspective
we still have a 3star qb starting so it'll only take us so far

Also folks pay attention to the ORS beavers. That Clemson transfer is now the qb and they're ranked 16th. They could be a real challenge for WA and OR in the Pac XII north. They were one of 2 teams that were left out of an elite conference when the Pac XII broke up. But with an expanded playoffs starting next year they might get in. And Jonathan Smith is a good coach.

*** I'll be watching them when they play Utah on 9/29 and it'll be national tv.

I was more impressed with okie’s 73-0 victory than our 37-10 victory at this point in time. Not much can yet be fully evaluated until we see more games.

Cali, can you list the former Texas Q-B's starting at other schools?

Former OU Q-B's

Mordecai-Wisconsin... Evers back-up
Morris-TCU
Williams-USC-W
Rattler-USC-E
Willis- San Fran...Just Joking

Cali, can you list the former Texas Q-B's starting at other schools?

Former OU Q-B's

Mordecai-Wisconsin... Evers back-up
Morris-TCU
Williams-USC-W
Rattler-USC-E
Willis- San Fran...Just Joking
Card at Purdue
Thompson at FAU
Rising at Utah

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT