ADVERTISEMENT

Get to know Michael Fasusi ... elite 2025 OL is one of the nation's best, plans to see UT soon (via Amigo Provisions)

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
Image from iOS.gif
Go check out Amigoprovisions.com and USE PROMO CODE: 'OBLOODS' for 15% off your order!

IMG-4007.jpg

Get to know Michael Fasusi ... elite 2025 OL is one of the nation's best, plans to see UT soon

Michael Fasusi is one of the country’s top prospects in the 2025 class. As such, it comes as no surprise that Fasusi has offers from programs all over the country. One of those offers comes from the Texas Longhorns, who offered the Lewisville standout in early February.

Fasusi, who has only been playing football for three years, said it was an honor to pick up the Texas offer.

“It was amazing. I just started playing football, but Texas has been catching my eye,” Fasusi said. “When coach Sark offered, I loved it. I’m going to be up there for a visit soon.”

Fasusi, who recently took unofficial visits to Oklahoma and Baylor, is still working out his visit plans for the rest of the spring and summer. He says Texas will “for sure” get a visit since he has yet to see the UT program in person.

In March, Fasusi put on a show at an Under Armour camp in Dallas, earning offensive line MVP honors. At 6-5 ½ and 290 pounds, Fasusi has tremendous upside and he feels it’s a combination of his athleticism and attitude that is winning college coaches over.

“My footwork, my physicality. I’m fast. I feel like that’s something every college will want,” Fasusi said about his strengths. “I also think I have a good personality. If a school comes to see me, I give them a smile. I welcome them just like they’re welcoming me.”

Though it’s very early, Fasusi lists A&M, Texas, Ohio State, Auburn, OU and LSU as schools that have his early attention.

“But it’s pretty open,” he said.

A four-star prospect, Fasusi ranks No. 106 on the Rivals100. He holds offers from Baylor, Florida State, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Penn State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M and Utah, among others.

Attachments

• IMG-4007.jpg
    IMG-4007.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,517
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News