ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh to Chargers

Traditionally Michigan has hired from within or one of their own. So I think that guy Moore who was their interim coach last season will be their new coach.

Last edited:
He's getting the he!! out of Dodge as he realizes that there will be some kind of NCAA sanctions are coming over their cheating over the last few years. Booger eating Harbaugh is-was the biggest a-hole out there.
You're right I even forgot about the cheating fiasco.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I wonder if him exiting Michigan will lead to a lesser penalty for the cheating? I mean, I already expect Central Michigan to get a 3 year bowl ban for UM's transgressions.

Reactions: rrdd2021
What weight do NCAA sanctions carry anymore (remember NC basketball cheating afew years ago)? All they have to do is stall/pushback and it likely amounts to nothing.

That game in Ann Arbor next year looks more in our favor now than it did 2 months ago. You can now add head coach to the list of who they will be without.

That game in Ann Arbor next year looks more in our favor now than it did 2 months ago. You can now add head coach to the list of who they will be without.

Good Lord I didn't realize they lost that much. With the better qb we can definitely beat these guys in their stadium. And we won't need to kick a fg on the last play this time.

Michigan and Ohio State have always had the Big X to themselves. But this year Dan Lanning is going to come in to break up their little nest.

He wasn’t made to leave, he was always going back to the NFL. He had an unsigned contract extension on his desk for 2 months.
UM originally balked at the firing clause which obligated Harbaugh to 'look elsewhere'. There were elements on the UM BOR that hated Harbaugh. I don't hate Catholics, do you?

Took him 9 years
That's better than 95% of coaches. It takes time to build a program and winning is very hard. Not everybody is Nick Saban and can come in and win consistently for 2 straight decades. It took Kirby Smart 6 years. Just shows that sometimes you have to be patient.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT