ADVERTISEMENT

Horns land Bond!

I thought errrrbody knew. He was in Austin the other day and committed.
I knew he was visiting this weekend, saw some stuff on his IG but didn’t know anything was official. The WR room will be explosive if nothing else

Reactions: westx
Wasn't Isaiah Bond the one who caught the winning td pass against Auburn?
Yes. I heard he is a brutally honest type of guy that says what he thinks without inhibition. If true, it isn’t usually a type of personality that is healthy for a team, but not worth prejudging how things will pan out. I am sure Sark and Co. has this in mind.

Yes. I heard he is a brutally honest type of guy that says what he thinks without inhibition. If true, it isn’t usually a type of personality that is healthy for a team, but not worth prejudging how things will pan out. I am sure Sark and Co. has this in mind.
Well.....he's got 2 choices. Get in and fit in. Or-- enjoy the pine.

One thing is for sure. He's FAST.

Reactions: Etlonghorn
But he has the kind of mentality that I've learned to see in a Nick Saban coached player. That catch against Auburn spoke volumes to me. Milroe deserves some credit but that was miraculous play and a miraculous catch. He's the kind of guy we need when we play Michigan, Oklahoma, and Georgia. I can't remember what game it was but they said the big 4 had caught 141 of the 149 catches from the wide receivers. Glad to see him in a burnt orange uniform.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT