ADVERTISEMENT

Hype Video

Always gotta be that Rap crap music in the background..

Hook'em

Yeah recruits friggin hate rap music. I think I overheard a couple guys talking about how they need more gin blossoms in their highlight videos.

Not sure that's rap anyway FB.....

The way I would see it, you're trying to get a bunch of 18-21 year olds fired up for the program. The old farts in the stands will rely on liquid encouragement. Sumlin gets a bad "rap" for the DJ stuff....but the kids dig it. Nice video.

Interesting to see Notre Dame's hype video...

Last edited:
Not sure that's rap anyway FB.....

The way I would see it, you're trying to get a bunch of 18-21 year olds fired up for the program. The old farts in the stands will rely on liquid encouragement. Sumlin gets a bad "rap" for the DJ stuff....but the kids dig it. Nice video.
You maybe right Oldschool!, That's really " Tractor Pullin Music"...

Hook'em

Sumlin got a bad rap because the dj at practice was a symbol for a completely undisciplined team. Player arrests everywhere, Manziel flaunting the rules, and very weak punishments at the same time flat screens were being installed in the toilet stalls and a live dj was playing during practice. At the same time Strong roped off the longhorn in the locker room and took the logos off the practice helmets. And kicked seven players off the team. And it appears the recruits are responding to Strong's message and cooling on Sumlin. Go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT