ADVERTISEMENT

If you own a Liberty Safe, time to tannerite it

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Just a heads up-- a guy that was at the Jan 6 protests was ID'd by the Feds over the weekend. They sent the DHS SWAT to get him and his fiance. They had a warrant to search his house and wanted to get into his safe.
He wouldn't tell them the code. So they called Liberty Safe (the manufacturer) and guess what happened next?
Liberty has built a back door code that allows access to every safe they've built. The owners have NO IDEA about the code. So Liberty gives the Feds the back door code to gain access to the safe.
I have a Liberty Safe. A Fatboy. I'm buying a replacement this weekend and returning the Fatboy after I've drilled enough holes in it and taken a few sh!ts on the inside.

Is there a law that makes Liberty give that information to the feds?

I bought a Liberty Safe in 1992 and loved it.I sold it to a friend. He used it several years and sold it with his Ranchoutside of Aqua Dulce about 8 years ago...

That safe had a Greenleaf type combination dial lock.....none of this electric crap. Are you telling me that the Govt had access to the combination all this time?.....bastards!

a little off topic....but thats why I have not bought a gun through conventional channels since 1979. I figured all the Feds needed was ONE damned gun purchase that was on a computer and they knew how to find you and come into your house with Metal detectors and take everything you had.

I bought a Liberty Safe in 1992 and loved it.I sold it to a friend. He used it several years and sold it with his Ranchoutside of Aqua Dulce about 8 years ago...

That safe had a Greenleaf type combination dial lock.....none of this electric crap. Are you telling me that the Govt had access to the combination all this time?.....bastards!

a little off topic....but thats why I have not bought a gun through conventional channels since 1979. I figured all the Feds needed was ONE damned gun purchase that was on a computer and they knew how to find you and come into your house with Metal detectors and take everything you had.
I think that it would only apply to electronics

Are they allowed to investigate and arrest child predators and traffickers or just people that were allowed to walk around the Capitol?
Come on Weevil!! That’s crazy talk! Everybody knows the child predator / Jeffrey Epstein story is all right wing conspiracy..
We were literally seconds away from a guy in a Buffalo hat being the new Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in this country.

Reactions: clob94
Come on Weevil!! That’s crazy talk! Everybody knows the child predator / Jeffrey Epstein story is all right wing conspiracy..
We were literally seconds away from a guy in a Buffalo hat being the new Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in this country.
Heartbreak Ridge. I got that....

who would have ever thought that the weather segment would be the most accurate thing on the News?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT