ADVERTISEMENT

Is there mob rule in Austin now?

westx

Dec 6, 2009
Can anybody add context to what I am seeing in this tweet?

These events have been occurring in Oakland for years. When your politicos do not support the police and prosecutors don't put people in jail, anarchy takes over.

It was an intersection takeover. They did this is 4 different places in Austin last night. This wasn’t even close to the worst one. They did it off of Howard Lane too and were firing guns off in the air. APD didn’t have enough officers to respond, so Travis County SO went to that one. They surrounded the deputies car, broke out windows, and stole equipment out of the car. The DPS helicopter was overhead, but had leave because they kept getting lasers shined into their eyes and all of the gunfire directed upwards.

Freeper, you are correct and it will only get worse with the lack of support for the police from the progressive/libtard city leaders. This will only embolden the POS anarchists.
Until the police are given support, and their mission changes so that the lawbreakers are arrested and prosecuted, Austin will continue its descent.
... only support for the police will likely continue to erode.
Hasta la vista Austin.

It was an intersection takeover. They did this is 4 different places in Austin last night. This wasn’t even close to the worst one. They did it off of Howard Lane too and were firing guns off in the air. APD didn’t have enough officers to respond, so Travis County SO went to that one. They surrounded the deputies car, broke out windows, and stole equipment out of the car. The DPS helicopter was overhead, but had leave because they kept getting lasers shined into their eyes and all of the gunfire directed upwards.
Time to release some bullfrogs on these maggots. Hopefully, we are rolling facial recognition technology on these people so that we can take them down one by one.

Looks like a perfect place for Clob’s Valentines present.
Duuuuuuuude.....

Austin is getting what it voted for. All it took was for one idiot to have his brakes fail or tire grab or something- and there's dead bodies.

In a perfect world, one of these idiot mobs would stop a gasoline tanker, the driver would safely leave the scene, and one of these morons would hit the tanker with a bullet. I would have to rush to the scene the next day in hopes the sweet smell of burning stupid is still in the air.

Should have brought in about 6 water cannon trucks and
see if that would have helped, maybe , maybe not.

The problem is the organizers. They get a bunch of thrill seeking innocents young people to the location as a diversion to keep the cops busy while they do something else. Like the Antifa thugs in Portland.

I would be all for the DHS to identify a few of these organizers and since they want to be anonymous, snatch them up and take them to Guantanamo for a week. If they returned to Antifa activity after release they would be noticed by their limp. And their new tattoo of the gang they feared the most.

Last edited:
Nice. That caught me off guard. Term limits should be a no brainer. After 6 years, there is no initiative to effect change with these bozos.
I agree completely. Give them 1 reelection opportunity to make 6 and then bounce.

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT