ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky QB's fear of milk raises concerns before NFL draft

You think that’s bad go look at what he puts in his coffee. It’s one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.
Mayonnaise with coffee? The dude is mentally ill. This has to be a satire twitter account because I don’t see any information about it anywhere else.

I’m assuming this is a joke at the absurd stuff that can be asked and analyzed at the combine lol. I mean I don’t like milk never have really but yeah not afraid of it lol

I’m assuming this is a joke at the absurd stuff that can be asked and analyzed at the combine lol. I mean I don’t like milk never have really but yeah not afraid of it lol
I think it’s pretty serious honestly. I thought it was a joke when I heard he put mayonnaise in his coffee until I looked it up and saw he really does that. Sounds like a really strange dude.

Satire.......
It's partially satire. He really does have a major dislike for milk. He also puts mayo in his coffee and eats the whole banana with the peel and all, (Yes, both of those are true and there's video evidence of both).

It's partially satire. He really does have a major dislike for milk. He also puts mayo in his coffee and eats the whole banana with the peel and all, (Yes, both of those are true and there's video evidence of both).
I love banana peels. I thrown the whole banana in my morning shake. Good for antimicrobial and other things. Good sh!t. Try it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT