ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (A bunch of things you'll want to know)

Or maybe Maalik does not want to quit on his team in the playoffs for a NC. He is our 2nd team QB.
He wouldn’t be quitting on the team. Just announce he is transferring out after the season is done.

I guess it would be awkward to be on the team playing for the ring while telling your teammates goodbye.

The Office Yes GIF
My son and I have watched the episode “Sleepy Time” a hundred times. We love it.

• Love
Reactions: Ketchum
@Ketchum​

9. Bluey (Disney+)

My 9-year olds absolutely love this cartoon. So do I.

You are absolutely correct. I’m buddies with Joe Brumm and I have a hard time not fangirling any time we play CoD lol. Just a perfect show.

Last edited:
Thank you for what may be some of your very best writing ever!

I could not wait to see your comments on the women’s b-ball game vs Stanford and would appreciate any further comments.

Curious how you would rank the best defensive tackles of all time. For me, first would be a close call between Casey Hampton and Kenneth Sims. The only reason Sims is not in the NFL Hall of Fame is that NE insisted on playing him at end in a three man line, which was clearly not his natural and best position. Clear comparison to Bob Lilly who was a good but not great defensive end and was instantly All World when the Cboys moved him to tackle.

Speaking of Hampton, I recall hearing that the Steelers gave him a $1,000.000.00 bonus each year if he reported to camp under 300 lbs in weight.

I think for the first time ever I agreed with ever single of your B/S takes. So he are a few more to see if we can keep the streak going….

B/S - Jaydon Blue is a must retain player and he needs 10-15 touches a game minimum. Baxter will be the ox and Blue will be the fox.

B/S - Regardleas of playoff games Sark gets extended to 6-7 years at about $9M a year with 85% guaranteed.

B/S - Texas/Bama for the whole enchilada and Sark completes a Disney type story on par with Seabiscuit.

Last edited:
Thank you for what may be some of your very best writing ever!

I could not wait to see your comments on the women’s b-ball game vs Stanford and would appreciate any further comments.

Curious how you would rank the best defensive tackles of all time. For me, first would be a close call between Casey Hampton and Kenneth Sims. The only reason Sims is not in the NFL Hall of Fame is that NE insisted on playing him at end in a three man line, which was clearly not his natural and best position. Clear comparison to Bob Lilly who was a good but not great defensive end and was instantly All World when the Cboys moved him to tackle.

Speaking of Hampton, I recall hearing that the Steelers gave him a $1,000.000.00 bonus each year if he reported to camp under 300 lbs in weight.

I didn't see Sims play, so it's hard for me to really comment.

I think for the first time ever I agreed with ever single of blue B/S takes. So he are a few more to see if we can keep the streak going….

B/S - Jaydon Blue is a must retain player and he needs 10-15 touches a game minimum. Baxter will be the ox and Blue will be the fox.

B/S - Regardleas of playoff games Sark gets extended to 6-7 years at about $9M a year with 85% guaranteed.

B/S - Texas/Bama for the whole enchilada and Sark completes a Disney type story on par with Seabiscuit.
buy

sell

buy

based on what?

Show me all of the awards Sweat had his first 3 years. He’s been awesome his senior year. Love him. He’s a better football player as a senior than Jefferson had as a Junior. Sweat has been a JAG for 3 years prior to this year. Jefferson was a day one starter and had a better career than Sweat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT