ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Let's talk recruiting...)

They can't let him walk on a free, right?

Depends on what his va,ue is I think. Right now I can’t imagine he’s as attractive as he was last summer, or heck even in November.

Depends on what his va,ue is I think. Right now I can’t imagine he’s as attractive as he was last summer, or heck even in November.
I thought they should have taken crazy Saudi money last season but that was before I knew it was Klopp’s last ride.

I’m usually of the opinion sell a year too early than a year too late. I’m unless you’re in go for it mode.

Reactions: pied
Ketch that Dabney Coleman list was great as others have said Cloak & Dagger was a great movie I came across it a few weeks ago on some channel hadn't seen it in a long time & had fun watching it it hasn't aged too badly.

Reactions: Ketchum
I expected the Longhorns to finish with the No. 1 recruiting class in the country. Was that a fair expectation? I suppose that's a question asking for a subjective response. I simply thought that a Texas program already recruiting at an elite level would go to the mountaintop with a shot of momentum juice.
Ketch, what were you basing this expectation on? If making the playoffs and winning championships led to automatic #1 recruiting classes every year, then why does Alabama only have 2 out of the last 8 Rivals #1 classes. Alabama has a much better story to tell than pretty much every school in America with regard to playoff appearances, conference championships and national championships. They've also produced more NFL draft picks than anybody else. Yet they don't get the #1 class every year. Georgia has actually dominated this spot (at least in the Rivals rankings), and most of their number 1 classes came before the current regime won a single natty.

Ketch that Dabney Coleman list was great as others have said Cloak & Dagger was a great movie I came across it a few weeks ago on some channel hadn't seen it in a long time & had fun watching it it hasn't aged too badly.
I might need to give it a go on streaming.

I thought they should have taken crazy Saudi money last season but that was before I knew it was Klopp’s last ride.

I’m usually of the opinion sell a year too early than a year too late. I’m unless you’re in go for it mode.
We might have missed our window.

Ketch, what were you basing this expectation on?
Because Sark is such a bad ass recruiter, has pulled off as NO.1 overall class in the past and was already within striking distance of such a class before he had success on the field.

Reactions: kwayne64
It's weird to get pushback on these high bars. It's the greatest compliment I can give of Sark that I think he's capable of doing so much.

Reactions: jgreene_machine
It's weird to get pushback on these high bars. It's the greatest compliment I can give of Sark that I think he's capable of doing so much.
I get where you're coming from on this. I just think predicting the #1 recruiting class is somewhat like predicting who will win the national championship. There will be a lot of educated reasoning behind who is likely to win it, but there are a whole lot of specific events that need to happen in order to bring it to fruition and the competition is of the highest order. Last year Georgia was everybody's favorite until they weren't.

I get where you're coming from on this. I just think predicting the #1 recruiting class is somewhat like predicting who will win the national championship. There will be a lot of educated reasoning behind who is likely to win it, but there are a whole lot of specific events that need to happen in order to bring it to fruition and the competition is of the highest order. Last year Georgia was everybody's favorite until they weren't.
Of course. I didn't think just because I said that it was automatic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT