ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Sark's prayers were answered)

Not looking to pile on (I don't care either way about the cowboys), but I would be curious for your thoughts on them...it was a big part of the weekend you are providing thoughts on.

No, you don't owe anyone anything, but I'm curious for a true cowboy fan's reaction to this series of playoff losses.
They are doomed to come up short. I'm used to it.

The truth about Dak has been obvious for quite a while for anyone willing to see it. He is not, has never been, a Super Bowl winning kind of QB unless he had a dominant team around him. He doesn't and he isn't.

Tuesday my ass... he is out by noon tomorrow if not already

Ketch, I am usually confused every week by how much attention gets associated with your top 10 lists (not that there’s anything wrong with them, I just know they’re subjective) but here I am, baffled that you could leave scooby doo off the top animated dogs list. He solved countless mysteries!
in IV, my friend.

For that matter, where is “Santa’s Little Helper”?

200w.gif
Both would be in a Top TV dog list

Reactions: venivedivici
Wouldn’t the fact that Akina is coming back as an analyst, as opposed to the db coach, mean the new db coach is identified and negotiations are under way?

The sad thing is before McCarthy this team wasn’t sniffing 12 wins and home field advantage.
IMO they need to bring in a Super Bowl caliber consultant to get them over the hump and bring in some youth at the top. Jimmy Johnson although old could add some wisdom.
Someone from the Niners or Packers management since both those organizations have had a lot of success.
Jerrah needs to really talk outside his family before he fires McCarthy because remember Quinn was fired in Atlanta for collapsing in the super-bowl himself.
Dak has become the constant problem the last several years himself.
Chris Farley Reaction GIF

Reactions: Tex51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT