ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's Question: What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brazos21

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2003
Today, Ketch and Chad let us know that numbers are way down for Orangebloods on YouTube and message board, as well as other sites. The question was posed "What's up?" They wanted to know where all the engagement was after the OU loss. Some suggested the off week. Some have suggested the Dallas vs Houston playoff series.

I have a thought, because I'm one of those who was all in before the loss and then took a break. I wondered the same thing. I think it might be related to the "content wars" that is going on between Inside Texas and Orangebloods. I think the 24/7 approach of Longhorns video content coupled with message boards is too much. We are saturated with relevant and irrelevant content. Numbers are down because we don't have time to consume all of it...especially when recruiting news is no longer reliable (thank you NIL). It's just all speculation. It just gets old. I loved the Modcast once per week. Now I never see Anwar or Alex...I know they have shows...but honestly I don' have time to consume. I'm tired of watching all of it...and I tried, trust me. So, maybe I'm wrong, but i think this lack of viewership is a result of there being simply too much....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News