ADVERTISEMENT

Kiffin gonna Kiffin

GuaranteedFresh!

Oct 31, 2010
Look, I live by the old school way of being a man. Walk it off, suck it up, put some electrical tape on it, men don't show weakness ect... So I understand exactly why Kiffin said what he said BUT, you just can't do that these days.
Safe spaces and considering feelings is a reality with this feminized generation. The generational drop in testosterone since ww2 is very real and having a bros night at the local tiddy bar no longer cures a dude fallen on hard times mentally.
Might be an opening at HC when the dust clears.

Look, I live by the old school way of being a man. Walk it off, suck it up, put some electrical tape on it, men don't show weakness ect... So I understand exactly why Kiffin said what he said BUT, you just can't do that these days.
Safe spaces and considering feelings is a reality with this feminized generation. The generational drop in testosterone since ww2 is very real and having a bros night at the local tiddy bar no longer cures a dude fallen on hard times mentally.

Ok Fresh--- you ready for this?

I'll always appreciate your service to this country. You will always have my respect for that. I also admire the fact that you were able to rise above the rest in your field and earned the right to participate in arguably the most elite clan of warriors the world has ever known-- at a time when our country needed those warriors to be at their best, 24/7.
It was an awful and awesome burden that even the FAR above average man could never dream of shouldering. Every time you went under the wire, you weren't worried about grades, books, touchdowns or film sessions. You were thinking about the task at hand, completing the mission, and coming home with your team intact.
Life vs death.

When your superiors wanted to meet with you, did you hide out in your bunk? Vanish to the head? Disappear under the wire so you didn't have to deal with the issue?
No.
You reported as ordered. Sick. Injured. Tired. Wounded. Or tip top-- you were there. And if you weren't there--- everyone KNEW why.

When you spent (who knows how many) days in a hospital after an IED tried to take your life-- do you think your CO knew why? Of course he did. He was told.
"Fresh is wounded."
When you recovered, did they just throw some kit at you and say "Aim high, fvcker! Let's do this!"
Or did they order you in, sit you down and find out if you were GTG? You either knew you could operate, or you didn't.
But you went. You told them. You figured it out as a unit.

This kid is saying he has mental health issues because "someone died" and because "he doesn't want to play offense anymore". You think Kiffin is on this kids ass JUST because someone died and he's depressed?
Or do you think this (may be) something that started long before someone died (kiffin wouldn't let him switch from O to D) and the kid is (maybe) using this death as a way to exasperate the situation?
Because that's what it sounds like to me.

Could you imagine for one moment not reporting to your CO because "the meanies at JSOC" wouldn't let you magically call yourself Delta? (I know.......... they don't exist *sigh*)

To me-- that's what this is. If this kid was legit depressed-- legit suicidal, legit not eating making himself sick--- help the poor kid. Do whatever you can to help him.

But I don't think that's what this is. It just smells funny to me.

Last edited:
Ok Fresh--- you ready for this?

I'll always appreciate your service to this country. You will always have my respect for that. I also admire the fact that you were able to rise above the rest in your field and earned the right to participate in arguably the most elite clan of warriors the world has ever known-- at a time when our country needed those warriors to be at their best, 24/7.
It was an awful and awesome burden that even the FAR above average man could never dream of shouldering. Every time you went under the wire, you weren't worried about grades, books, touchdowns or film sessions. You were thinking about the task at hand, completing the mission, and coming home with your team intact.
Life vs death.

When your superiors wanted to meet with you, did you hide out in your bunk? Vanish to the head? Disappear under the wire so you didn't have to deal with the issue?
No.
You reported as ordered. Sick. Injured. Tired. Wounded. Or tip top-- you were there. And if you weren't there--- everyone KNEW why.

When you spent (who knows how many) days in a hospital after an IED tried to take your life-- do you think your CO knew why? Of course he did. He was told.
"Fresh is wounded."
When you recovered, did they just throw some kit at you and say "Aim high, fvcker! Let's do this!"
Or did they order you in, sit you down and find out if you were GTG? You either knew you could operate, or you didn't.
But you went. You told them. You figured it out as a unit.

This kid is saying he has mental health issues because "someone died" and because "he doesn't want to play offense anymore". You think Kiffin is on this kids ass JUST because someone died and he's depressed?
Or do you think this (may be) something that started long before someone died (kiffin wouldn't let him switch from O to D) and the kid is (maybe) using this death as a way to exasperate the situation?
Because that's what it sounds like to me.

Could you imagine for one moment not reporting to your CO because "the meanies at JSOC" wouldn't let you magically call yourself Delta? (I know.......... they don't exist *sigh*)

To me-- that's what this is. If this kid was legit depressed-- legit suicidal, legit not eating making himself sick--- help the poor kid. Do whatever you can to help him.

But I don't think that's what this is. It just smells funny to me.
Bro, 100% we're on the same page. The problem is perception and PR.
When we were high energy little bastards in elementary that wouldn't shut up in class, our teachers would help us get right with a nice crack of the yard stick. Problem corrected & we moved on.
When my kiddo wouldn't shut up I got a phone call & letter asking me to address the issue and consider medication.

I was pissed off. Not at my kid but at the school for not correcting my kid on the spot and moving on. Problem is, they just don't do that anymore. Everything is the kinder, gentler approach because feelings matter more than responsibility & consequence. Kids know this and they abuse it because they can. They also know that they can get the teacher in trouble if they cry about it or say the right phrases to higher ups if they don't get their way.
This is what happened to Kiffin. The kid didn't get what he wanted and Kiffen cracked him with a verbal yard stick. Now kiddo is using the right key phrases & jobbing the woke system to get the appointed authority in trouble.

The world has changed, my friend. I don't like it or agree but it is what it is. Kiffin has an uphill battle now and his history won't exactly make it any easier.

Bro, 100% we're on the same page. The problem is perception and PR.
When we were high energy little bastards in elementary that wouldn't shut up in class, our teachers would help us get right with a nice crack of the yard stick. Problem corrected & we moved on.
When my kiddo wouldn't shut up I got a phone call & letter asking me to address the issue and consider medication.

I was pissed off. Not at my kid but at the school for not correcting my kid on the spot and moving on. Problem is, they just don't do that anymore. Everything is the kinder, gentler approach because feelings matter more than responsibility & consequence. Kids know this and they abuse it because they can. They also know that they can get the teacher in trouble if they cry about it or say the right phrases to higher ups if they don't get their way.
This is what happened to Kiffin. The kid didn't get what he wanted and Kiffen cracked him with a verbal yard stick. Now kiddo is using the right key phrases & jobbing the woke system to get the appointed authority in trouble.

The world has changed, my friend. I don't like it or agree but it is what it is. Kiffin has an uphill battle now and his history won't exactly make it any easier.
Ahhhhhh...... 5 by 5.

• Wow
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Woah, you sure you never served? You must've had a ton of drunken bs sessions before your buds brought that out.
Private contractors. Guys you probably worked with at some point. Tried to get you out one night to introduce you to some...... but you don't leave the ranch.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Private contractors. Guys you probably worked with at some point. Tried to get you out one night to introduce you to some...... but you don't leave the ranch.
I know & very much appreciated. Trust me when I say it's better for all parties that I stay secluded under the supervision of my wife.
If the time comes, we'll connect because you'll need to get out of the city to survive & we need to kick some ass. Light on luxury, loaded with the tools.

Here's the audio...

I remember a coach my freshman year in hs made all of the linebackers look down our own pants and report back whether there was a slit or a sack hanging down lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT